35 minutes ago, mylocopinocci said:

Just received an invitation to interview for 10/28!! If anyone would like to share some insight about their interview experience that would be great! Thanks! 

congratulations! when did you submit?

17 minutes ago, yellowlantern24 said:

congratulations! when did you submit?

thank you! I submitted 7/30 and received confirmation from Temple on 8/4. 

23 hours ago, bmd1023 said:

is it way too late to apply to this program? I know the deadline is January 2021

No! Definitely not 🙂I say go for it because it's still really early in their application cycle and they are still sending out interviews! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, shi373 said:

No! Definitely not 🙂I say go for it because it's still really early in their application cycle and they are still sending out interviews! 

amazing, thank you so much for the amazing advice!! 🙂 

8 hours ago, Norhan said:

Do yall think it is too late to apply to Temple?

Never say never but if I were you i'd do it as soon as possible - I'd also want to make sure I'm a pretty strong applicant so I don;t feel like im wasting $$ that could be used for next cycle 

14 minutes ago, tiger2018 said:

Thought we’d hear back today since it’s been 2 weeks 🙃

I know 🙃 seemed like in the past people found out within 2 weeks, usually on a Friday 

On 11/2/2020 at 9:17 PM, tailormade said:

I know 🙃 seemed like in the past people found out within 2 weeks, usually on a Friday 

Exactly, I’ve debated sending an email and if we don’t find out today I’m gonna send one!

• Like 2

Yeah, I thought we would have heard back by now... 

1 minute ago, tiger2018 said:

Exactly, I’ve debated sending an email and if we don’t find out today I’m gonna send one!

20 hours ago, kime20 said:

Yeah, I thought we would have heard back by now... 

So I emailed then yesterday and they got back to me today saying the committee is meeting next week and we should hear a response then. Hope this helps!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, tiger2018 said:

So I emailed then yesterday and they got back to me today saying the committee is meeting next week and we should hear a response then. Hope this helps!

Thanks for letting us know!! 😊

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tiger2018 said:

I interviewed 10/28. Do you think we’ll also hear back along side with you since next Wednesday will be the two week mark? Or do you think ours will be delayed since your group was delayed? 

2 hours ago, mylocopinocci said:

I interviewed 10/28. Do you think we’ll also hear back along side with you since next Wednesday will be the two week mark? Or do you think ours will be delayed since your group was delayed? 

Hopefully your group hears when we do! I think it makes the most sense. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mylocopinocci said:

Honestly I’m not sure if they will review just our day of interviews or both, for your sake I hope that they do both so you don’t get left in the dark like we did bc who knows how often the committee meets up

6 hours ago, tiger2018 said:

Honestly I’m not sure if they will review just our day of interviews or both, for your sake I hope that they do both so you don’t get left in the dark like we did bc who knows how often the committee meets up

It is odd that they have taken so long for your group. Every other group I’ve seen in this thread have gotten answers before their 2 week mark. 

12 hours ago, mylocopinocci said:

It is odd that they have taken so long for your group. Every other group I’ve seen in this thread have gotten answers before their 2 week mark. 

I know that’s the most frustrating part like why now? I will say that our dates were the closest ones together that I believe they’ve had so we’ll see, I’m just glad I can stop frantically checking my email bc I know that I won’t get a response till next week. 

• Upvote 1