LKSOM 2020-2021 applicants

6 hours ago, tiger2018 said:

So I emailed then yesterday and they got back to me today saying the committee is meeting next week and we should hear a response then. Hope this helps!

I interviewed 10/28. Do you think we’ll also hear back along side with you since next Wednesday will be the two week mark? Or do you think ours will be delayed since your group was delayed? 

5 hours ago, mylocopinocci said:

I interviewed 10/28. Do you think we’ll also hear back along side with you since next Wednesday will be the two week mark? Or do you think ours will be delayed since your group was delayed? 

Honestly I’m not sure if they will review just our day of interviews or both, for your sake I hope that they do both so you don’t get left in the dark like we did bc who knows how often the committee meets up

6 hours ago, tiger2018 said:

Honestly I’m not sure if they will review just our day of interviews or both, for your sake I hope that they do both so you don’t get left in the dark like we did bc who knows how often the committee meets up

It is odd that they have taken so long for your group. Every other group I’ve seen in this thread have gotten answers before their 2 week mark. 

12 hours ago, mylocopinocci said:

It is odd that they have taken so long for your group. Every other group I’ve seen in this thread have gotten answers before their 2 week mark. 

I know that’s the most frustrating part like why now? I will say that our dates were the closest ones together that I believe they’ve had so we’ll see, I’m just glad I can stop frantically checking my email bc I know that I won’t get a response till next week. 

• Upvote 1