26 minutes ago, mave6 said:

From Jennifer Windstein:

We were sited in two main areas, one was for syllabi not matching up with evaluations while on clinical rotations and the other was for our self-study analysis. We were not sited on any deficiencies in education of our students while in didactic year or on clinical rotations.

Thank you for the details 

19 hours ago, 2020PA2B said:

I feel like this thread has been "crickets" for weeks. Anyone hear any application updates since the Probation announcement came out?

Nope!! Have you? 

On 8/13/2020 at 12:48 AM, 2020PA2B said:

I feel like this thread has been "crickets" for weeks. Anyone hear any application updates since the Probation announcement came out?

I have not heard anything either!

On 8/27/2020 at 9:00 PM, nerual19 said:

Got an interview invite today!

Congrats!! When was your application verified / confirmed by Temple University?

On 8/28/2020 at 12:06 AM, 2020PA2B said:

Congrats! When is your interview date?

On 8/31/2020 at 3:15 PM, rmy0508 said:

Congrats!! When was your application verified / confirmed by Temple University?

Thank you! Verified July 14 and the interview is 9/9

Can anyone who has interviewed talk a little bit about their experience? I'm not asking you to divulge any info that may be considered confidential - just what was the vibe of the interview? Did you feel comfortable or was it more high pressure?

16 hours ago, chichiprepa said:

Can anyone who has interviewed talk a little bit about their experience? I'm not asking you to divulge any info that may be considered confidential - just what was the vibe of the interview? Did you feel comfortable or was it more high pressure?

Interested in hearing about this as well

23 hours ago, Cmh12 said:

I have an interview next week and am wondering if anyone could share their experience!

I had a great experience during my interview! The faculty are all very warm and welcoming and it's definitely more conversational! You'll have two one on one interviews with faculty throughout the day and a Q&A session with current students at noon. 

• Upvote 1

Hi all! I made an unofficial accepted students page on Facebook. I have a lot of questions and I’d love to hear some of your thoughts about the program as well. DM me if you want to join :) the name is LKSOM PA Entering ‘21 unofficial

• Like 2