6 hours ago, PAlyssa said:

Hi!!! Can anyone tell me ANYTHING about the interview process for LMU Harrogate and the best ways to prepare?! This will be my first-ever PA school interview and I am so nervous but also excited and I want to do my very best! Thanks so much!

Honestly just be yourself! I recommend just answering the questions honestly and trying not to practice and rehearse too much. Just be yourself! The staff is very friendly and wants to get to know you! Ask your questions and show your interested!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have seen several of your other negative comments regarding this school and it’s really not helpful for you to “warn” others, but then give no information as to why you’re doing so. I highly doubt a

I just got the call too! SO excited. Good luck to everyone 😊

FYI, LMU-Knoxville's PA program has received its Provisional accreditation from the ARC-PA. Link

7 hours ago, EMT1999 said:

Honestly just be yourself! I recommend just answering the questions honestly and trying not to practice and rehearse too much. Just be yourself! The staff is very friendly and wants to get to know you! Ask your questions and show your interested!

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! You truly made me feel better and less anxious ❤️

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Vlsmith said:

When did you submit your application?

I don’t think they are inviting based off of time of submission because I applied back in July and others have gotten interviews who have applied later than me 

19 hours ago, moldyflower7 said:

So nobody has heard back either yes or no from the last interview at harrogate on 1/22?

I interviewed 1/22 and haven’t heard back either. Hopefully we’ll hear soon! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I was just accepted to Harrogate and was wondering if anyone knew what the Facebook group was called. I am trying to plan housing and would need to move across the country in the next two months, I heard they have more information on the Facebook page.

15 minutes ago, PAprepper said:

Hello, I was just accepted to Harrogate and was wondering if anyone knew what the Facebook group was called. I am trying to plan housing and would need to move across the country in the next two months, I heard they have more information on the Facebook page.

Same I'm wanting to know if anyone could help with this! Also, I think there is a groupme that was made, but not sure entirely. Also, congrats!! Can't wait to meet everyone:) 

2 hours ago, futurepa1245 said:

Same I'm wanting to know if anyone could help with this! Also, I think there is a groupme that was made, but not sure entirely. Also, congrats!! Can't wait to meet everyone:) 

Hey! We do have a Facebook and a group me! If you message me your full name and phone number I’ll add you to the group me! I do believe that they will send you an invitation to join the Facebook group though! There is however a housing page to look at housing that is different than the page for accepted students! Just message me! 

On 2/9/2021 at 12:11 PM, PAprepper said:

23 hours ago, futurepa1245 said:

Hey guys just saw your posts! If anyone has any questions regarding the Harrogate program, feel free to send me a DM and I'll be happy to help!