4 minutes ago, areaz123 said:

That’s because you’re still under consideration. You haven’t made the interview but also haven’t been straight rejected either. If they review your application and decided you weren’t a fit, you would be given a rejection letter. Your in the group that can go either way depending on how interviews/offers/rejections go. You still have a great chance. No news is good news sometimes. 

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this!

• Like 2

On 7/24/2020 at 3:30 PM, MYoukh said:

I still haven't gotten anything. Maybe I should stop trying to figure out how admissions teams work. Nothing makes sense 😂😭

When were you verified? I noticed they asked about a pre-req a while ago. Have you head from them since?

4 hours ago, ekc5755 said:

When were you verified? I noticed they asked about a pre-req a while ago. Have you head from them since?

I was caspa verified on 5/20. After they asked about a pre-req a month later I've heard nothing since.

On 7/24/2020 at 9:14 AM, Arelyy21 said:

Hi! I just got an interview for this Wednesday and was wondering if you had any advice or how you prepared for yours?

Thank you !

Hi!

Congrats on the interview! I hope you love Rush as much as I did! As for being prepared, obviously know your typical interview questions, as those always come up, but the mmi portion is very hard to prepare for. I truly wouldn’t do any reading up on questions you may be asked. Only look up what the mmi portion is and that’s it. That way you will be your honest self and that’s what they’re looking for! Don’t forget to have fun! You’re also interviewing them to see if you’d be a good fit! Show your enthusiasm if you genuinely feel it! I know everyone says it, but be your honest self and it’ll go so far! Don’t use answers that you’ve read on the internet!! Your application got you this far, so continue being who you are and not the internet. I hope that helps!! Good luck!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 7/25/2020 at 4:10 PM, SarahMi said:

I applied on 5/30, was verified 6/2, and was sent the same "under review" email by Rush on 6/17 -- same day as you! Unfortunately haven't heard anything back yet...is this a bad sign? have you heard anything back yet @avekat? Praying for some good news.

Still nothing, no interview and no rejection either

• Like 1

I was a little late to apply, but I absolutely adored this program once I started to look further into it (albeit late). Best of luck to you all! 

3 hours ago, avekat said:

Still nothing, no interview and no rejection either

Same with me for all schools I've applied to 🥴

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2020 at 1:13 PM, SarahMi said:

I also took the CASPer test and saw Rush mention that they didn't require but encouraged it, but did not see their name on the list of schools to send it to....hoping they add it soon so I can send it to them

I'm not sure when they added Rush to CASPer, but I just looked and it's up there now! I just added Rush and it went through!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ellieg said:

I'm not sure when they added Rush to CASPer, but I just looked and it's up there now! I just added Rush and it went through!

I checked CASPer a few days ago and it still wasn't added so the addition must be recent! Thanks for letting us know. Just did mine!

For those waitlisted, we don’t have to accept a spot on the waitlist. We are automatically put on it and only email if we wish to be removed correct?

9 hours ago, dbui9 said:

Just applied to Rush and haven't been verified yet. Am I too late?

Their application deadline is October 1! So no, just depends on how strong of an applicant you are. I don't think it's ever too late as long as you meet that hard deadline. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mhyneman said:

Got my interview invite today for 8/19! Verified 6/1.

Hiiii congratulations!! Do you mind sharing your stats?

On 8/1/2020 at 10:28 AM, TEK23 said:

For those waitlisted, we don’t have to accept a spot on the waitlist. We are automatically put on it and only email if we wish to be removed correct?

The email i received made it sound like you had to tell them weather you wanted to be on the "alternate accepted" list or not

Submitted 5/14/2020

Verified 5/15/2020

Rush Received Application 5/22/2020

Interview Invite via email 7/22/2020

Interviewed 7/29/2020 - they said we would hear back 10-14 days during the interview but follow up email said 2-4 weeks

Alternate Accepted (waitlisted) 8/4/2020

PCE:4000+ mostly as a medical assistant 

cGPA 3.33 at time of application

sGPA 3.22 at time of application

BS in Exercise Science and minor in Chemistry, graduated 2018

currently working on Master of Physiology, will finish Nov 2020

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 8/6/2020 at 5:05 PM, PA1Day2 said:

Hi all,

I applied a little late in the game. How is everyone doing? Good luck 😊.

Im also late !! just applied - Applied to bunch of other programs figured I'd do a reach with this program since its so last minute why not.

• Like 1

Just now, citylifecityboy said:

Got accepted to the program. Interviewed on 7/27, got my offer on 8/4.

Omg congrats!!!! Would you mind sharing your stats?!

• Like 1