• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah Im not too thrilled about the whole online interviews, and I know its cliche to say this but just be yourself. Theres so many articles online telling you how to act and how to answer certain ques

I called admissions last week and spoke with Stacy who was super helpful. I had called not to ask about my status but to ask when we can expect to here back considering it’s been 16 weeks for me since

Got accepted to the program. Interviewed on 7/27, got my offer on 8/4.

Guys, don’t be so hard on yourselves! Being waitlisted does not indicate rejection. There’s absolutely still hope for you all. Plenty of people get waitlisted and move on to an acceptance down the line! Keep your heads up, this isn’t over yet! 

• Like 1
On 7/7/2020 at 11:02 PM, avekat said:

I was verified June 13th and was sent an "under review" email by Rush on June 17th

I applied on 5/30, was verified 6/2, and was sent the same "under review" email by Rush on 6/17 -- same day as you! Unfortunately haven't heard anything back yet...is this a bad sign? have you heard anything back yet @avekat? Praying for some good news.

On 7/22/2020 at 9:42 AM, aap423 said:

I took it for other schools, and rush wasn’t on the list of schools you could send to. They said they were working to add the school to the list, but i don’t know if they were ever added

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also took the CASPer test and saw Rush mention that they didn't require but encouraged it, but did not see their name on the list of schools to send it to....hoping they add it soon so I can send it to them

It’s rolling admissions meaning that the people who apply first hear back first. Probably all the early-mid May applicants. If you applied and didn’t hear back, it’s okay!! Just wait patiently:)  There’s a lot that goes into it. Just wanna provide some reassurance!! 

2 minutes ago, areaz123 said:

It’s rolling admissions meaning that the people who apply first hear back first. Probably all the early-mid May applicants. If you applied and didn’t hear back, it’s okay!! Just wait patiently:)  There’s a lot that goes into it. Just wanna provide some reassurance!! 

Thank you for this!! I needed this positivity....I am part of the late May submission / early June verification group so I have a feeling we will be hearing back next. Quite nerve racking!

Guest Paapp20202021
1 hour ago, areaz123 said:

Not necessarily! I applied before a lot of people and haven’t heard back yet

That’s because you’re still under consideration. You haven’t made the interview but also haven’t been straight rejected either. If they review your application and decided you weren’t a fit, you would be given a rejection letter. Your in the group that can go either way depending on how interviews/offers/rejections go. You still have a great chance. No news is good news sometimes. 

• Upvote 2
Guest Paapp20202021
4 minutes ago, areaz123 said:

That’s because you’re still under consideration. You haven’t made the interview but also haven’t been straight rejected either. If they review your application and decided you weren’t a fit, you would be given a rejection letter. Your in the group that can go either way depending on how interviews/offers/rejections go. You still have a great chance. No news is good news sometimes. 

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this!