5 hours ago, DanielaIfy said:

Application submitted: May 13

Verified: June 12

Status Update October 16th: "we would like to include you in a pool of interview wait list candidates"

Is there hope for me?

Not to be negative but more realistic. I got the same email as well. And if you think about if there are any spots left open the waitlisted candidates from interviews are first in line then its the waitlist to interview. So I dont even know if they reach the waitlist to interview candidates. Im not getting my hopes up but i guess you really dont know what can happen wish you best of luck though.

• Like 1
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah Im not too thrilled about the whole online interviews, and I know its cliche to say this but just be yourself. Theres so many articles online telling you how to act and how to answer certain ques

I called admissions last week and spoke with Stacy who was super helpful. I had called not to ask about my status but to ask when we can expect to here back considering it’s been 16 weeks for me since

Got accepted to the program. Interviewed on 7/27, got my offer on 8/4.

15 minutes ago, BiancaBugajski said:

Should I email the school after I completed a prerequisite? 

Don’t know if this helps you or if it varies case by case, but I just did so last week and got this in response: 

Thank you for your continued interest in the Rush University PA Program and for the updates.  At this time, we do not require any further information from you; however, if a seat is offered to you, final transcripts will be required at that time. I hope this helps but please let us know if you have any questions.”

Hey Everyone!

I reached out to the admissions office around Christmas asking about any updates on the alternate acceptance list I was placed on after my interview in October. They said at the time they are still compiling results from the previous interview and I know people said they have interviews on the 13th so I am assuming after that interview an update will be provided. They also reiterated that we wont received exact waitlist positions but quartile information will be given out at a later date. So fingers crossed this January 13th is the last interview date and will hear soon after for those placed on the alternate acceptance list. 

Good luck to everyone with upcoming interviews!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
8 hours ago, jojo1009 said:

Hey Everyone!

I reached out to the admissions office around Christmas asking about any updates on the alternate acceptance list I was placed on after my interview in October. They said at the time they are still compiling results from the previous interview and I know people said they have interviews on the 13th so I am assuming after that interview an update will be provided. They also reiterated that we wont received exact waitlist positions but quartile information will be given out at a later date. So fingers crossed this January 13th is the last interview date and will hear soon after for those placed on the alternate acceptance list. 

Good luck to everyone with upcoming interviews!!

Thanks for updating us!

1 hour ago, groovy said:

For reference, I applied end of July and interviewed yesterday. There is one more interview slot to come and then they will start taking from the waitlist if people decline acceptances. 

I also interviewed yesterday and they said we should expect to see some movement on the waitlist beginning to mid February! Last interview date is January 27th.

7 hours ago, cubsfan said:

Is it safe to assume at this point that if we have not heard anything since being verified that we are not going to get an interview?  

I wouldnt count myself out. I got an invite only a few days before the interview.