Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah Im not too thrilled about the whole online interviews, and I know its cliche to say this but just be yourself. Theres so many articles online telling you how to act and how to answer certain ques

Got accepted to the program. Interviewed on 7/27, got my offer on 8/4.

I called admissions last week and spoke with Stacy who was super helpful. I had called not to ask about my status but to ask when we can expect to here back considering it’s been 16 weeks for me since

2 hours ago, MichaelW said:

Anyone else hearing crickets? Received the welcome letter stating application under review on 6/17 and haven't heard a word since.

Last week I contacted the program to clarify something on my CASPA app (I left a PCE job back in August before applying to Rush but there was no way for me to mark that the job had ended), and Stacy responded 2 days ago to confirm receipt. I don't know if this helps, but the footer of her email stated "Note: Due to COVID-19 containment measures, the PA Program is operating remotely.  Please excuse delays in usual work flow during this time.  Thank you! "

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, alysd said:

Last week I contacted the program to clarify something on my CASPA app (I left a PCE job back in August before applying to Rush but there was no way for me to mark that the job had ended), and Stacy responded 2 days ago to confirm receipt. I don't know if this helps, but the footer of her email stated "Note: Due to COVID-19 containment measures, the PA Program is operating remotely.  Please excuse delays in usual work flow during this time.  Thank you! "

Sounds good. I figured they'd be a little slower due to COVID-19. How are their interviews?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PAFOR said:

It’s just an interview invite for next week not an acceptance letter. I received the email invite this morning.

I think they mean when did you receive the Welcome Letter stating that they had received your application from CASPA. 
Congrats on the interview! Hope it goes well

Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who have already interviewed, how long are the morning interviews? I have a morning interview with Rush and have been offered another interview in the afternoon the same day of my Rush interview. I’m trying to figure out whether to accept the other interview or try to change the date. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2020 at 5:31 PM, PAFOR said:

For those who have already interviewed, how long are the morning interviews? I have a morning interview with Rush and have been offered another interview in the afternoon the same day of my Rush interview. I’m trying to figure out whether to accept the other interview or try to change the date. Thanks.

Our interview day started at 730am CST and went til around or a little after 12 noon. They state that the latest they'll go til is 1pm CST. Hope this helps!

Edited by MYoukh
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2020 at 3:55 PM, aanicoleuser said:

I submitted 6/20 ish and got the welcome email 7/10, also still waiting. I was really excited about Rush and hope they reach out soon. 4 months of resisting the urge to email and ask about the status of my app haha.

I have the same timeline and still waiting to hear back!! The urge is soo tempting

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2020 at 1:46 PM, MEJ97 said:

I wonder if Rush is pretty much through with interviewing and just taking a long time to send rejections to the rest of us? I know a few programs who already announced their "last interview date" and will probably send out rejection emails later on.

If you look at last years cycle you’ll see that people were getting interviews up until February. This year the admission is working remotely so it’s gonna take far longer to process everything.. don’t lose hope! 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bearby123 said:

Received the welcome letter on 8/21 and still have not heard back.. anyone in the same boat? Do we think there will be more interviews?

I haven't heard anything since my welcome letter either, but I applied late in the cycle so I'm being patient. If you look a few posts above yours somebody had noted that last year they were offering interviews all the way through February. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2020 at 11:04 AM, bearby123 said:

Received the welcome letter on 8/21 and still have not heard back.. anyone in the same boat? Do we think there will be more interviews?

I got the welcome letter 7/24 and haven't heard back yet either. Hopefully we hear back soon. Still a couple of months left for interviews.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, everyone! 

I emailed Rush asking about my position on the alternate acceptance waitlist back in October. They told me they aren't able to provide any specific information. Have anyone heard any other information if you were also placed on the alternate acceptance list? Or anyone from last year do you know how many people were placed on the waitlist and how many they ended up accepting?

 

Thanks!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More