• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah Im not too thrilled about the whole online interviews, and I know its cliche to say this but just be yourself. Theres so many articles online telling you how to act and how to answer certain ques

I called admissions last week and spoke with Stacy who was super helpful. I had called not to ask about my status but to ask when we can expect to here back considering it’s been 16 weeks for me since

Got accepted to the program. Interviewed on 7/27, got my offer on 8/4.

Hello everyone,

I managed to find this right before I went to bed, a lot of reading but glad to see all the responses.
I have been obsessing about not getting a response yet, it’s been 104 days (not that I’m counting or anything) since I received the welcome letter and still no word. Here is my timeline: 

- Caspa application submitted 6/30

- verified on 7/8

- welcome letter on 7/10

I was initially worried there was a mistake and that’s why there was no response. Yet it turns out that’s not the case and most of you are just as crazy as I am (only kidding). Glad I’m not alone in that boat, hoping for good news soon and thanks for all the information everyone!

Edited by Broy01
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Broy01 said:

Hello everyone,

I managed to find this right before I went to bed, a lot of reading but glad to see all the responses.
I have been obsessing about not getting a response yet, it’s been 104 days (not that I’m counting or anything) since I received the welcome letter and still no word. Here is my timeline: 

- Caspa application submitted 6/30

- verified on 7/8

- welcome letter on 7/10

I was initially worried there was a mistake and that’s why there was no response. Yet it turns out that’s not the case and most of you are just as crazy as I am. Glad I’m not alone in that boat, hoping for good news soon and thanks for all the information everyone!

I also received a welcome letter on 7/10 and no word. So this at least makes me feel better we are in the same boat!!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Alden said:

I also received a welcome letter on 7/10 and no word. So this at least makes me feel better we are in the same boat!!

Thanks for your input! I hope we both hear something soon. I’m getting a little restless, but feeling better knowing I’m not the only one in purgatory. 

6 hours ago, kforpa said:

Also received welcome letter 7/10 and haven't heard! 

I am also in the same boat, just a few days behind you guys. I received the email acknowledging that they have received everything on 7/16 and haven’t heard back. Beyond relieved that I’m not the only one in this position!

Hi everyone! This is a little bit off topic, but I currently have an apartment in West Loop that I need to sublease because I will be moving out of state for PA school in March. If anyone is looking to live downtown for this upcoming cycle or just in general please feel free to contact me.
I currently have 3 other roommates who are also student that are girls they are super friendly, clean and respectful. It is a very nice location because it is very close to the Blue Line, RUSH, and UIC.
On 10/16/2020 at 9:14 PM, goblinmarket said:

Hi everyone! I also received the application under review email on 6/17 but have yet to hear back on my status. Do you think it's worth calling/emailing to ask for an update? Going on 18 weeks now...

i called admissions and they were super nice and looked up where i was in the review process! helped me ease some worries 🙂 

On 10/25/2020 at 3:35 PM, ETfuturePA94 said:

Just curious what you said when you called and what number you called?!

So I called using the PA admissions number on rush’s website! I didnt want to call asking specifically for my status but I said something along the lines of how long will it take for a person who applied in June to hear back bc thats when I applied and Stacy then asked for my name and looked up my status! Good luck!

• Upvote 2
On 10/22/2020 at 7:23 PM, SarahMi said:

I am also in the same boat, just a few days behind you guys. I received the email acknowledging that they have received everything on 7/16 and haven’t heard back. Beyond relieved that I’m not the only one in this position!

Same here! Received the email 7/24 and was getting nervous they haven't contact back at all since then. Hopefully this is a good sign!

I emailed today because I had taken the CASPer assessment, but at the time, there was nowhere to submit for Rush so I didn’t. I found later that they are accepting results, but aren’t requiring it. So I asked today whether I could still submit the results or if it was too late. I was told that they checked on my application and found the review process had been completed already and that I’d be informed of the decision later this week sometime (so CASPer is not necessary at this point). Guess the decision might help us find out if it held any weight!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, elliebrown3721 said:

I emailed today because I had taken the CASPer assessment, but at the time, there was nowhere to submit for Rush so I didn’t. I found later that they are accepting results, but aren’t requiring it. So I asked today whether I could still submit the results or if it was too late. I was told that they checked on my application and found the review process had been completed already and that I’d be informed of the decision later this week sometime (so CASPer is not necessary at this point). Guess the decision might help us find out if it held any weight!

When did you submit your application or receive the under review email?

6 minutes ago, elliebrown3721 said:

Thanks for sharing this, I had been wondering! I never took CASPer prior to applying and wasn’t sure if it was worth taking it now or if that would even get factored in. 
Hope your news later this week is positive 🤞🏼

On 11/2/2020 at 4:49 PM, bearby123 said:

When did you submit your application or receive the under review email?

I submitted CASPA on June 26th, then received the Welcome Letter on July 10th.

Still haven't heard anything from them, so I reread the email. They had said they "hope to have decisions sent out" by the end of this week. I guess the timeline was pushed back a bit further! Fingers still crossed!

• Upvote 1