2020-21 Application Cycle!

On 9/6/2020 at 5:53 PM, PhysicianAssistantToBe said:

Haven't heard anything despite the welcome letter mid June saying I'd know in 4-8 weeks. Should I not hold my breath?

it took me exactly two months to hear back about an interview, other people longer if you look back at the thread. Dont lose hope until they actually send rejections!!! You got this, stay patient! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Because the welcome letter said we should hear back in 4-8 weeks does that mean we will no matter what the decision is? Im on week 12 and im hoping for something every day yet I havent heard a thing at all. Is anyone past the 12 week mark? I was thinking of calling not to ask for a status update on my app but just to see when they will be sending their next batch of emails out.

Hello everyone, 

I just attended an info session from Rush. This is the following information that was provided regarding interviews and admissions:

• Interview sessions are scheduled all the way out into February
  • About half of the class of 30 has been filled so far
  • Although the email you receive after you send in your application says you should hear back in about 8 weeks, there is only one person going through the applications at the moment, so that has impacted the time line to more so around 3 months (12 weeks) after you send in your application. 

I hope this has helped provide some more information! Good luck to all!

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, KShebesta said:

Hello everyone, 

I just attended an info session from Rush. This is the following information that was provided regarding interviews and admissions:

• Although the email you receive after you send in your application says you should hear back in about 8 weeks, there is only one person going through the applications at the moment, so that has impacted the time line to more so around 3 months (12 weeks) after you send in your application. 

Thank you so much for updating us! This is super helpful, but I do have to say.. ONE person going through ALL those applications must be so brutal! Shout out to that faculty member!

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, KShebesta said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you so so very much for this information! Continues to give me and im sure the rest of us still waiting so much hope! Best of luck to you!☺️

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, spay12 said:

Hey guys! Does anyone know how long it takes for Rush to get back to you after the interview?? Thanks! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!! 

18 hours ago, pseudonym said:

If I recall correctly, Regina said that they would get in touch 10-14 days after the interview.

I'm with ya - the wait is agony!! 

They said 10-14 days during my interview session, I got a follow up email that said up to 4 weeks. I actually heard from them for "Alternate Acceptance" about a week after my interview date. 

• Like 1

Has anyone received a rejection yet or have they even sent those out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my rejection email 2 hours ago, congratulations and good luck to those who were alternate accepted and congratulations to those who were accepted! Best of luck to you all [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3