2020-2021

On 10/30/2020 at 12:07 PM, AngieAngie said:

I haven't.... I haven't heard anything since I applied and my application got confirmed

the last i heard from them was the first week in october when they asked if i was still interested in the program so they could proceed with reviewing it. i hope i hear something back soon (good or bad) 

1 hour ago, prepahopefully said:

Hii, when did you submit your application? I was wondering if I still have a chance for an interview offer. Thank you and good luck!

Hey! So Hofstra verified that they received my application 5/27 then around 10/5 they asked if I was still interested and they reached out to offer an interview around the first/second week of November. Hope this helps and good luck to you too!!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, FuturePA2244 said:

Hey! So Hofstra verified that they received my application 5/27 then around 10/5 they asked if I was still interested and they reached out to offer an interview around the first/second week of November. Hope this helps and good luck to you too!!

Thank you so much for the detailed information! Congratulations to you!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Interviewed recently and they said all of their seats are currently filled. They said they are currently interviewing for their wait list only, which will be around 25 applicants. They also said about 4-25 students get lifted off the wait list and accepted and because of this range, they try to fill all wait list spots too.

But they were superrrr nice, very laid back and they want you to have a good interview experience!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 11:48 AM, jennnyc said:

Got my acceptance call yesterday!! I'm so excited to attend Hofstra University's PA program as it is my top choice!! Does anyone know if there's a group where I can connect with future classmates? 🙂

That's awesome, congratulations! Were you accepted off the wait list? 

On 4/2/2021 at 10:27 AM, thePAchick said:

That's awesome, congratulations! Were you accepted off the wait list? 

Thank you! Yes, I was accepted off the waitlist, along with 3 other girls. The academic advisor told us that March is their "dropout period." There's still hope for those who are on the waitlist since the program doesn't start until September !! :) 

• 2 weeks later...