2020-2021

2 hours ago, orchidlily12 said:

Are you serious?? Like they don't even bother with your application if it's later than early June?

Just looked at last yr thread, it doesn't look like they interviewed people pass June deadline. June applications were getting interviews in November. I applied end of June and got verified first week of July. Guess I won't be hearing back from them. 

6 minutes ago, Fin2PA said:

Just looked at last yr thread, it doesn't look like they interviewed people pass June deadline. June applications were getting interviews in November. I applied end of June and got verified first week of July. Guess I won't be hearing back from them. 

I just checked on their website and the application deadline is October 1st. 

Students must apply to the program in physician assistant studies through the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). Applications are submitted to CASPA on line at www.caspaonline.org. The deadline is October 1 for admission to the class beginning the subsequent September

I submitted my application early June but I paid my supplemental fee early July because of some financial issues. So I guess I won't be hearing back from them if that's the case. Which sucks kind of. 

32 minutes ago, anizam said:

I just checked on their website and the application deadline is October 1st. 

I submitted my application early June but I paid my supplemental fee early July because of some financial issues. So I guess I won't be hearing back from them if that's the case. Which sucks kind of. 

It is Oct 1st, but doesn't mean we will hear back. It's all about $$$$ for them. 

Check this thread out. 

https://old.reddit.com/r/prephysicianassistant/comments/ihchtb/rejections_almost_a_year_after_applying/

I know it sucks guys, but it’s not like they’re trying to keep it a secret. They say on the website to apply very early and before I applied I looked on the forum last year and saw that people who applied when I did weren’t even getting contacted until November. I still chose to apply because it was worth a shot. They don’t interview a lot of people and they take forever to do it, and they fill their seats based very strictly on rolling admissions. It’s not like they’re picking a date and saying “we won’t see anything after that!” It’s rolling admission, and this is how they interpret that. 

All PA school applications are huge money grabs - that’s why seat deposits are so big - and it’s a huge barrier for people with lower incomes. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...