2020-2021 Cycle

17 hours ago, Rachel205 said:

Hey everyone I am interviewing this week and was wondering if anyone can give insight to the group interview? How many students are in a group? I know we have two interviewers but just wondering how the group interview went over zoom?

I am interviewing tomorrow as well! Maybe we’ll meet. Good luck to you and AnOlive 🎉 you guys will be amazing!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, safuturepa said:

hey y’all!! goodluck to anyone interviewing today! let us know how it goes & it you’re accepted feel free to reach out and meet the rest of us!! can’t wait to meet all of y’all in person and start the school year!! 

xx S

Thank you so much for the well wishes! Definitely a bit nervous but the overarching excitement is winning. Thank you again and will make sure to let you know how it goes:)

Hey all, long-time lurker but submitted my application 6/1 and interviewed 10/13. I got my acceptance call from Kay on Thursday 10/15 at noon MST like the others. On the interview day, Kay said that emails should go out next week for those on the waitlist or rejected within the group who interviewed. I wish you all nothing but good vibes on your PA journey:)

• Like 1

Just got a waitlist email, but it specifically said I’m in the top 3 on the waitlist. Now my memory could just be foggy but does anyone else remember Ms. Denler saying that most of the time the top 3 on the waitlist get in? Maybe my mind’s playing tricks on me..

Edited by MikeN
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeN said:

Just got a waitlist email, but it specifically said I’m in the top 3 on the waitlist. Now my memory could just be foggy but does anyone else remember Ms. Denler saying that most of the time the top 3 on the waitlist get in? Maybe my mind’s playing tricks on me..

I got the same email, I remember Kay saying all the years she has worked there except for 1 the top 3 waitlisted applicants were eventually accepted. Fingers crossed for both of us!

10 hours ago, MikeN said:

Yes! She said the top 3 usually get in, except for that one year when it was only 2! GOODLUCK! Let us know how it goes x 

Congrats to everyone that got accepted! I was wondering if someone who got accepted would be willing to talk with me briefly about the interview. Kay provided me with some feedback, but I'd love to talk to someone so that I can be more prepared for future interviews. (Not because I plan on copying your responses, obviously. Just to get a better idea of what they are looking for.) It would be much appreciated 🙂 

Edited by JBuck
for clarification