2020-2021 Cycle

22 hours ago, nuocmam said:

Is anyone else having difficulty viewing the interview information on their website? I was sent a link to it, but every time I open it - it just goes to the home page of CU.

Yes I was also having issues! I ended up searching "CU PA Program Interview Information" on google and it brought me to the correct page

• Like 3

On 8/11/2020 at 10:23 PM, arpinto said:

Did you guys receive an email confirming that CU had received your completed application?

I messaged them and got quite a rude email back saying to “check the supplemental application portal.” I’m still crossing my fingers that I hear something back because last year I applied and they “never got my application.”

I messaged them and got quite a rude email back saying to “check the supplemental application portal.” I’m still crossing my fingers that I hear something back because last year I applied and they “never got my application.”

I got the email saying my completed application was received, but the supplemental portal still says, “Your application will be reviewed once all required items have been received.” Not sure if that message stays there for everyone or what, but I don’t see anything else regarding my application status. So who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, megmer said:

I got the email saying my completed application was received, but the supplemental portal still says, “Your application will be reviewed once all required items have been received.” Not sure if that message stays there for everyone or what, but I don’t see anything else regarding my application status. So who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My portal says this: “We have received your supplemental application fee. Your application will be reviewed once all required items have been received.” I already received an interview despite what it says so you should be good. 

• Like 1

Guest Jonascdn
My portal says this: “We have received your supplemental application fee. Your application will be reviewed once all required items have been received.” I already received an interview despite what it says so you should be good. 

When did you receive va the interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk