Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I strongly believe transparency with other people that plan on applying/committing to this school is important. I half hear you, but I half don't. I can tell you I have other people in my DMs that tha

Just got an interview invite!! I for sure thought that I was rejected since I’ve been put on hold since June!

Congrats Valerie 🎉 I received an acceptance call this morning as well! I can’t wait to get to know those making up this class. I know the wait can be the most difficult part - hang in there everyone a

Hi everyone! Is anyone else interviewing on the 26th? The date is creeping up and I am getting so nervous and excited! I know there are several who have interviewed and have been accepted and would love any advice! I am super excited about the possibility of being a part of this program😊😊 Thank you in advance! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 12:08 PM, HMcConney said:

Hi everyone! Is anyone else interviewing on the 26th? The date is creeping up and I am getting so nervous and excited! I know there are several who have interviewed and have been accepted and would love any advice! I am super excited about the possibility of being a part of this program😊😊 Thank you in advance! 

Any news? My husband also interviewed that day! Just waiting still 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got email confirmation that I am still on the waitlist post interview. They will be turning the waitlist pool into an actual numerical list and notify us by Oct 30th! Aka playing the waiting game for a few more weeks, but nice to have a solid date! Good luck to all!! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, PAOneDayAbby said:

Just got email confirmation that I am still on the waitlist post interview. They will be turning the waitlist pool into an actual numerical list and notify us by Oct 30th! Aka playing the waiting game for a few more weeks, but nice to have a solid date! Good luck to all!! 

I just got notified today that I am put on the waitlist post interview and would be notified on October 30 as well. I am in love with this program and I’m crossing my fingers I still have a chance! Good luck to everyone still waiting…I just got notified today that I am put on the waitlist post interview and would be notified on October 30 as well. I am in love with this program and I’m crossing my fingers I still have a chance! Good luck to everyone still waiting…

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PAbehavior said:

Does anyone know if the class is full or are they interviewing for a position on the waitlist? 

Honestly not sure... I interviewed on 9/26 and was put on the seat waitlist. It didn't say if they were full or not, so it is possible. It is also possible they have a few seats left and are wanting to have one more session. Congrats on your interview btw! I interviewed with approx 8 others and have not seen any acceptances or any updates from anyone else on the forum. Good luck 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, PAbehavior said:

Does anyone know if the class is full or are they interviewing for a position on the waitlist? 

As of the interview on August 29th, Cristina said 17 seat deposits had been paid and she was expecting one more. By now, after two interview days I would assume the class is full. I am hoping at least a few people are using GFU as a backup and will eventually give up their seats, but either way, being on the waitlist is a compliment! The jump from 26 seats to 20 definitely made the stakes quite a bit higher for this program! A bit of a bummer, because I adore this program, but things always work out the way they’re meant to, and there’s always next year! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PAOneDayAbby said:

As of the interview on August 29th, Cristina said 17 seat deposits had been paid and she was expecting one more. By now, after two interview days I would assume the class is full. I am hoping at least a few people are using GFU as a backup and will eventually give up their seats, but either way, being on the waitlist is a compliment! The jump from 26 seats to 20 definitely made the stakes quite a bit higher for this program! A bit of a bummer, because I adore this program, but things always work out the way they’re meant to, and there’s always next year! 

Awesome info! I am crossing my fingers that some folks give up their seats for other programs as well! Good Luck!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2020 at 12:29 PM, PAOneDayAbby said:

As of the interview on August 29th, Cristina said 17 seat deposits had been paid and she was expecting one more. By now, after two interview days I would assume the class is full. I am hoping at least a few people are using GFU as a backup and will eventually give up their seats, but either way, being on the waitlist is a compliment! The jump from 26 seats to 20 definitely made the stakes quite a bit higher for this program! A bit of a bummer, because I adore this program, but things always work out the way they’re meant to, and there’s always next year! 

Cristina confirmed today that they have stayed at the 17 mark! There's still room for more. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sarahjane said:

Cristina confirmed today that they have stayed at the 17 mark! There's still room for more. 

So if you get waitlisted then are you still eligible for those seats? Or is it just for seats given up? I got waitlisted after the Sept. interviews and still holding out hope.... I guess I just thought that they waitlist once the class is full. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More