Frostburg University 2020-2021 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/27/2020 at 11:26 AM, kma1231 said:

I’m on it with you. I’m wondering how many people are on it...

3 hours ago, moongirl97 said:

I’m also on the waitlist with you guys!! I’m really interested in attending this program, but I’m getting nervous that their seats might already be full 

Same here! Also on the waitlist 🤞

3 hours ago, bns17 said:

Same here! Also on the waitlist 🤞

7 hours ago, moongirl97 said:

I’m also on the waitlist with you guys!! I’m really interested in attending this program, but I’m getting nervous that their seats might already be full 

On 11/24/2020 at 10:06 PM, yorkam20 said:

Anyone else been taken off the waitlist?

When did you all interview/how long have you been waiting? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 12:15 PM, moongirl97 said:

I am hoping Towson & UMB sending out their acceptances opens up some seats with Frostburg 🙏🏼

I got into UMB so I am declining my seat at Frostburg. It was a tough choice since Frostburg seems like a great program, but UMB's location makes more sense for me. Hopefully this opens up a spot for someone else!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2021 at 9:26 AM, scc27 said:

Hey everyone, I was unsure if I should say anything, but I think you all have the right to know. Dr. Beth Smolko is leaving the program in February. Along with Dr. Smolko, we have another faculty member leaving in the beginning of February. I'm not here to pass my opinion or thoughts on the changes in the program, but as prospective students, I think this is important to know. If I were in your situation, I'd want someone to tell me. Use this information as best as you can and good luck to everyone still waiting for an acceptance! 

Hi, do you know why she is leaving the program? Or if there is anything we should be worried about with the program? Sorry I replied to the wrong one the first time!! Thank you for helping everyone here

• 4 weeks later...