• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, current 2nd year here, thought I would offer up some info. Interviews (and pre-interview socials) are being held on zoom this year Cohorts have typically been 50 students

Just received my acceptance email. This was my first interview. Seems like a great school. 

Typically UNE will conduct a round of interviews, accept (reject, and/or waitlist?) a number of applicants with two weeks of the interview date, and then schedule a subsequent round of interviews.  Th

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, EmilyJean said:

I haven’t heard a thing either 😕

Neither have I! Looks like last cycle they held their last interview mid-December and were pretty bad at updating applications who didn't receive an interview with a formal rejection. If anyone has the programs email I will reach out and ask. For some reason I can't find it on the program website. 

14 hours ago, sierra0912 said:

Neither have I! Looks like last cycle they held their last interview mid-December and were pretty bad at updating applications who didn't receive an interview with a formal rejection. If anyone has the programs email I will reach out and ask. For some reason I can't find it on the program website. 

did you happen to reach out?

11 minutes ago, sierra0912 said:

Hi so just got a response. My app is still under review and they are still holding interviews. Didn’t give me date or how many are left.

thank you so much for reaching out for us! We're all in this together

Did I really just end with a HSM quote? Hope you guys are having a good morning, anyways haha

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, artsnob1234 said:

This is a long shot but does anyone know how the waitlist works? Do they rank it then pull off the top? Do they wait until the very end of the process then pull from the waitlist? 

It’s so hard to know. I was waitlisted for another program and they rank their waitlist and won’t tell you where you are. I was waitlisted for a different program last cycle and they didn’t rank their waitlist. What they did was reviewed every waitlisted applicant over again and selected the best applicant out of the bunch 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 10:17 AM, sierra0912 said:

Hi so just got a response. My app is still under review and they are still holding interviews. Didn’t give me date or how many are left.

On 12/22/2020 at 10:24 AM, EmilyJean said:

Well that’s good to know at least! Thanks for reaching out! Fingers crossed🤞🏼

I talked to them as well and they said they are "still actively trying to fill our class" and applications are still being reviewed.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, verskotchie said:

Last year I was rejected right around this time. Still haven’t heard a thing yet this cycle. Very anxious 🙃

Me either! Good luck! Hopefully we all hear something soon whether good or bad! Wishing everyone good luck. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Hayleigh said:

I am in the same boat of not hearing anything yet! Very anxious. I live in Maine and would love to attend UNE! (But really just get me into any school please! 🙏) I wish we knew the latest we might hear! 

same! The waiting game hurts sooooo gooood

Hello,

I know this is a long shot but thought I'd post in here! I was hoping to have a house mate when moving out to Maine. Anyone that is interested please respond! I was going to wait for the facebook group but I have no idea when they are going to create that group and would rather start looking now for places! Thank you all 🙂