2020-2021 UNE Application Cycle

8 hours ago, constantlyeating said:

For those who submitted their deposit, how soon did you get the admissions information/confirmation email? I submitted mine today online, but I'm scared I won't get the admissions confirmation email until next week even though my deadline is on 10/30.

Similar boat; however, I understand if you paid it, you are all good.

On 10/29/2020 at 12:02 AM, constantlyeating said:

For those who submitted their deposit, how soon did you get the admissions information/confirmation email? I submitted mine today online, but I'm scared I won't get the admissions confirmation email until next week even though my deadline is on 10/30.

I received confirmation that day. Both an automated email and an email from Kate Ordway. I did send in my deposit a month ago though so they could be busier now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, tman729 said:

Still have yet to hear anything, frustrating to say the least.

Agreed! I'm really interested in the program and was hoping to have heard before needed to put down a $1500 deposit at another school that offered me a spot but that didn't happen.