2020-2021 UNE Application Cycle

1 hour ago, TeddyRucpin said:

Just received my acceptance email. This was my first interview. Seems like a great school. 

Congrats!! Would you mind sharing when you submitted and some of your stats? I haven't heard anything since I got an email in August confirming my preliminary coursework was complete. 

• Like 1

Applied in late July, received interview request beginning of Oct, interviewed last week and received acceptance letter today (Oct 16th) via Email.

3800-ish hours PCE Respiratory Therapist

A.S. Respiratory Therapy, B.S. Psychology, A.A. Liberal Studies

150 hours ER volunteer

30 hours shadowing

3.32 cGPA, 3.48 sGPA (significantly upward trend though, 3.94 last 100+)

Non-traditional, 39 years old Army combat vet.

Hopefully this helps anyone that needs stat context.

Good luck.

-Mike

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gorilla978 said:

Applied in late July, received interview request beginning of Oct, interviewed last week and received acceptance letter today (Oct 16th) via Email.

3800-ish hours PCE Respiratory Therapist

A.S. Respiratory Therapy, B.S. Psychology, A.A. Liberal Studies

150 hours ER volunteer

30 hours shadowing

3.32 cGPA, 3.48 sGPA (significantly upward trend though, 3.94 last 100+)

Non-traditional, 39 years old Army combat vet.

Hopefully this helps anyone that needs stat context.

Good luck.

-Mike

Are you going to accept the offer? 

I submitted and was verified in September which I know is a little late in the game (I had to push back my GRE thanks to covid), but have yet to hear anything from UNE. I haven't even received a pre-req confirmation email or just a confirmation that they got my application. It's only been about three weeks, but would it be too forward of me to email them and see what's up? Even if they don't invite me to interview, I just want to make sure they received all my stuff.

6 hours ago, agreen21 said:

What is the interview process like? Is it traditional or mmi?

Informal session with current students the night before, and then a traditional 2 on 1 interview with faculty and alumni/ or adjunct - 30 min-ish. Traditional format, nothing surprising, very genuine interview, nothing meant to trick you. Timed 30 minute writing assessment later in day - also nothing to stress about.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, woopdeedoo said:

Informal session with current students the night before, and then a traditional 2 on 1 interview with faculty and alumni/ or adjunct - 30 min-ish. Traditional format, nothing surprising, very genuine interview, nothing meant to trick you. Timed 30 minute writing assessment later in day - also nothing to stress about.

Thank you !!