2020-2021 UNE Application Cycle

On 6/28/2020 at 1:46 PM, singerdancer said:

Has Anyone that received the "prelim review" email on/after June 7th received the next "pre reqs are complete" email as well? I have only received the first email so far! 

I received "Prelim Review email" on June 15th and "Prereq Coursework reviewed - No prereqs in progress" email on June 23rd. Nothing since. 

Edited by MRGRFull
  • Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 1:46 PM, singerdancer said:

Has Anyone that received the "prelim review" email on/after June 7th received the next "pre reqs are complete" email as well? I have only received the first email so far! 

I sent in my app on May 25th and got the prelim review on May 26th. Haven't heard anything from them since

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 9:41 PM, mliggett said:

Joining in.  Got my prelim screening/pre-req's e-mail, just awaiting to see as time follows. Anyone have an idea on interview timelines for UNE? I just see Fall, but maybe i'm just getting overzealous over here, hah. 

From the online PA school fair, they stated that interview invitations would be sent out at the beginning of September, with interviews going into the Fall and Winter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LNNDIOSA said:

Hi! Does anyone know whether there's been any success after receiving this e-mail? I've received the same e-mail and am wondering if they'll even look at my application. Thanks!

If you don't mind my asking, what was your gpa? Also, how far from the time when you had submitted your application? I haven't seen anything thus far, but it seems like it's not flat out stating they won't, they just are looking at what kind of applicants they have.. I could be misreading it, though. Best of luck! 

47 minutes ago, memck said:

Hello everyone! I just applied on Sunday (8-16) I received the preliminary email on 8-17 and I just got the pre-req completed email this morning 8-18 🙂 Anxiously waiting for someone to post about interviews! 

Me too! I think someone said they will send them out in September, but that is right around the corner. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Received email stating that my application is being held for review until a later date due to low GPA. Why state a minimum GPA requirement if your expectations greatly exceed that requirement? Welp...  I just think it sucks to be automatically pushed aside solely for GPA. It is what it is though!

Edited by PAthleticism

37 minutes ago, PAthleticism said:

Received email stating that my application is being held for review until a later date due to low GPA. Why state a minimum GPA requirement if your expectations greatly exceed that requirement? Welp...  I just think it sucks to be automatically pushed aside solely for GPA. It is what it is though!

What is your GPA if you don’t mind me asking?

On 8/22/2020 at 7:16 PM, PAthleticism said:

I received that same email last year when I applied. It was a real bummer. However, they did eventually send me an email saying my app was under review like two months later (guessing they pulled it off the scrap heap lol) but then I never heard anything else from the program, not even a rejection. Very weird in terms of communication. 

21 hours ago, bflorece said:

Hi everyone! Does anyone know how many students UNE accepts? The PAEA directory says they admit 50 students but I can't find this info anywhere on the UNE website (or anywhere on google) to back it up. 

I believe it is 50 or close to 50. I looked at their performance data from the past few years: 2020 was 50 students, 2019 was 50, 2018 was 53, 2017 was 48 etc. https://www.une.edu/sites/default/files/2020-08/PA Performance Data Matriculating and attrition data_website update.pdf

• Like 1