2020-2021 UNE Application Cycle

2 hours ago, sc215266 said:

Received an email that my application is currently under "preliminary review" which is the first phase of multiple steps. Exciting stuff regardless! 

I though this program was not rolling admissions? If It is then I need to hurry up and submit my application. lol

14 hours ago, Allison456 said:

I received an email stating that my application is being held for review at a later date due to overall low gpa. Does anyone know if this is this standard for everyone they didn’t immediately offer an interview for instead of flat out rejecting them? Trying to have a little bit of hope here..... 

Do you mind me asking what your gpa is? I'm thinking I may also get this email...

Edited by prepa94morrnico

On 6/4/2020 at 9:33 PM, ally321 said:

I received an email stating that my application is being held for review at a later date due to overall low gpa. Does anyone know if this is this standard for everyone they didn’t immediately offer an interview for instead of flat out rejecting them? Trying to have a little bit of hope here..... 

I'm in the same position! My sGPA is 3.26 and cGPA is 3.21.

On 6/4/2020 at 9:33 PM, ally321 said:

If you don't mind me asking when did you apply? I only received a confirmation email. 

On 6/18/2020 at 12:30 PM, eplow said:

Received an email yesterday that they have reviewed my prerequisite classes and they are listed as complete 

I got the same email. Random question...when I download my caspa app and look under the prerequisite section for UNE, theres only one class listed for my psych and English requirements. The school requires 6 credits of each but I can only see 1 class listed under each section. Can everyone else see both classes that they assigned to that section or only one? Thanks! 

1 hour ago, MRGRFull said:

I got the same email. Random question...when I download my caspa app and look under the prerequisite section for UNE, theres only one class listed for my psych and English requirements. The school requires 6 credits of each but I can only see 1 class listed under each section. Can everyone else see both classes that they assigned to that section or only one? Thanks! 

i can see both of my classes for my psych and english requirements

15 hours ago, singerdancer said:

When did you submit? Was this after you received the initial CASPA completion email from them?

I submitted my application May 30! I received an email from UNE on June 1 saying they received my application and it is under review. June 17 is when they confirmed my pre requisites! 

• Like 1