Jump to content

South University -Tampa January 2021

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, DMahan said:

I interviewed 8/4 and just got my acceptance yesterday! Going through the documents this weekend, cant wait to meet everyone!

I will say that my fingerprints in CB also said incomplete, but I called indentogo and they said they were processed. It may just be slow on CB's end but the school may already have your results.

 

Congrats!! Were you previously put on the waitlist then got an acceptance? I’m just trying to figure out if they’re pulling from the waitlist yet! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mailed in my finger prints on 8/17 and they still say incomplete. Everything else is back though. Do I email castle branch or Tampa to see if they were received? Or do I not email anyone? I interviewed mid August and haven’t heard anything from the program yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sel39 said:

I mailed in my finger prints on 8/17 and they still say incomplete. Everything else is back though. Do I email castle branch or Tampa to see if they were received? Or do I not email anyone? I interviewed mid August and haven’t heard anything from the program yet.

Email the school and they will let you know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone from 8/18 been accepted? I called the school and they sent me an email saying that my fingerprints and background check were received the other day but I haven’t heard anything else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KoreanPA said:

Has anyone from 8/18 been accepted? I called the school and they sent me an email saying that my fingerprints and background check were received the other day but I haven’t heard anything else

What phone number did you call? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I interviewed 7/23, and after 2 months of finishing my castle branch (fingerprints sent 1 month ago) I got my acceptance email yesterday. can’t wait to meet y’all!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, djkaled said:

I interviewed 7/23, and after 2 months of finishing my castle branch (fingerprints sent 1 month ago) I got my acceptance email yesterday. emoji92.png can’t wait to meet y’all!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome news! Congrats! Were you initially waitlisted since your CastleBranch stuff was pending?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Briane said:

Hey everyone,

has anyone received an email following acceptance on immunizations, financials, Facebook etc?

Yeah, I got one with the immunizations info and my deposit info as well. They then said that all other information would be sent at a later date, and that was about a month ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That's awesome news! Congrats! Were you initially waitlisted since your CastleBranch stuff was pending?

No! I just took a really long time for my CB bc I’m out of state. I didn’t hear anything from the day of my interview to my acceptance!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone having trouble getting them to respond? I interviewed 8/11 and haven’t heard anything back. I emailed the general pa program email last week and again earlier this week as well as Tiffany and haven’t heard anything back. Just wondering if it’s just me or if others are having the same problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Abbey21 said:

Is anyone having trouble getting them to respond? I interviewed 8/11 and haven’t heard anything back. I emailed the general pa program email last week and again earlier this week as well as Tiffany and haven’t heard anything back. Just wondering if it’s just me or if others are having the same problem

I am having a similar problem. I emailed over two weeks ago and have not heard back. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, lexi1424 said:

I am having a similar problem. I emailed over two weeks ago and have not heard back. 

I’ve also been having issues and after constantly emailing and calling them over a couple weeks I got an email back saying they received my castlebranch info and I haven’t heard anything else since. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone who’s accepted done their FAFSA yet? It didn’t say anything about it on the acceptance email so just wondering when we need to do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Abbey21 said:

Has anyone who’s accepted done their FAFSA yet? It didn’t say anything about it on the acceptance email so just wondering when we need to do it. 

I haven't, but I was thinking about that this morning too. I'm going to look into what I need to do for that later today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Has anyone who’s accepted done their FAFSA yet? It didn’t say anything about it on the acceptance email so just wondering when we need to do it. 

I haven’t, I believe FAFSA opens Oct. 1 and then closes March 2021.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More