South University -Tampa January 2021

On 8/5/2020 at 8:36 AM, giraffeisme said:

Received the email with all the deets for tmrw!! Good luck everyone emoji93.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! So my interview is this Thursday (8/13) so should I expect to hear about my interview schedule tomorrow? Thanks for the help! 

On 7/23/2020 at 12:48 AM, ddpa1 said:

Got an interview invite two days ago! Will be interviewing Aug 13. CASPA was verified on July 10. 

I have an interview for this day too! The original confirmation email said that you’d get details about the interview a week prior, but I still haven’t received anything. Have you? 

I interviewed on 7/23 and missed a call from them on 8/5 (didn’t know it was them because my voicemail box wasn’t working 🤦‍♀️) I called them back yesterday. After some phone tag they called me and offered me a seat for the 2023 cohort! I’m thrilled!!!! Can’t wait to meet you guys in January! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some help with the out of state finger printing process. 

I got mailed the finger printing packet but it doesn't include any ink, so I'm not sure if I am allowed to go buy stamp ink and do it that way myself? Or if I have to go have an appointment with an official to do it. My local police department will do it by appointment, but it costs $30 and I've already spent $160 on this CastleBranch stuff and $50 on charges from my LabCorp appointment, and I really don't want to sink more money into this. How have you OOS folks done this?

Thanks!

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some help with the out of state finger printing process. 
I got mailed the finger printing packet but it doesn't include any ink, so I'm not sure if I am allowed to go buy stamp ink and do it that way myself? Or if I have to go have an appointment with an official to do it. My local police department will do it by appointment, but it costs $30 and I've already spent $160 on this CastleBranch stuff and $50 on charges from my LabCorp appointment, and I really don't want to sink more money into this. How have you OOS folks done this?
Thanks!

Lab Corp you should not have paid for, call castle branch and they’ll reimburse you.
You unfortunately do have to pay for fingerprints. I went to Identogo since my police dept wasn’t doing them due to covid & paid 27 dolllars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still haven't yet but I spoke with the staff and they told me that one of the admissions directors won't be back until November so they've been pretty swamped. She said that she was told to tell anyone who had questions about not receiving a response to the interview invitations that we shouldn't worry and that some people have been getting emailed shortly before their interviews so the best thing to do is to be prepared for the interview at our scheduled time and look out for a emails or anything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kristin04 said:

Hi everyone, 

Just received an invite to interview for 9/1. Can anyone elaborate on the interview process? I only interviewed at one other school and it was an all day affair, just curious to how this compares.

It’s 4 hours long with three different 12 minute 1:1 interviews and a group activity.