South University -Tampa January 2021

Hey guys! Just wanted to give y’all a heads up that if you don’t live in FL, getting fingerprinted is SUPER annoying.
My local police dept isn’t doing it bc covid, and there’s a business called Identogo but there weren’t any available appts until mid-August anywhere in a 2hr radius from me so I just spent all morning refreshing the page and luckily someone cancelled they’re appointment for tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys!

So I interviewed with the first group on July 16th and received a waitlist e-mail last night. Did anyone else get this?

I also am waiting for my fingerprints to be "accepted" on CastleBranch. I e-mailed Amanda a little over a week ago making sure she had received them, and have yet to hear back from her.

Just wondering if anyone else was in the same boat, and good luck to everyone still interviewing!

23 minutes ago, 11futurePA11 said:

Hey guys!

So I interviewed with the first group on July 16th and received a waitlist e-mail last night. Did anyone else get this?

I also am waiting for my fingerprints to be "accepted" on CastleBranch. I e-mailed Amanda a little over a week ago making sure she had received them, and have yet to hear back from her.

Just wondering if anyone else was in the same boat, and good luck to everyone still interviewing!

I interviewed that same day and haven't heard anything! Did you get back the results from your background check from Castlebranch? If so, you should be good to go.

Hi guys!  I have my interview this thursday (August 6th), and have still not received an email with the details about the interview yet. I was wondering if anyone else has gotten one, and for the people who interviewed already, how far in advance you got the email? Thanks so much and good luck to everyone else interviewing! 

Hi guys!  I have my interview this thursday (August 6th), and have still not received an email with the details about the interview yet. I was wondering if anyone else has gotten one, and for the people who interviewed already, how far in advance you got the email? Thanks so much and good luck to everyone else interviewing! 

My interview is tomorrow and I received an email Friday around 6 PM. Yours should be coming soon. Good luck! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, greenhk said:

I haven't yet either. I was going to email them today to make sure I hadn't missed anything. 

On 8/3/2020 at 5:30 PM, greenhk said:

Hey! 

I am also interviewing August 6th, good luck to ya 🙂

I was wondering if you how you made an account with GoToMeeting or if you are waiting for a link in the email that we are suppose to get?

2 hours ago, OnTheWay2PA said:

Hey! 

I am also interviewing August 6th, good luck to ya 🙂

I was wondering if you how you made an account with GoToMeeting or if you are waiting for a link in the email that we are suppose to get?

I'm interviewing August 6th too and also have not received another email. I'm waiting until we get the invite link because it looks like we would have to pay for a GoToMeeting account without it. 

On 7/30/2020 at 3:52 PM, annedrew said:

Any current students want to share their story of why they chose this school? or if you're applying like me, why you want to attend this program? Also, is there a cadaver lab for anatomy? I haven't been able to find anything on the website about it. 

Yes to the cadaver lab! There is not one on their actual campus, but they share a space with USF students to utilize a cadaver lab. 

On 8/6/2020 at 7:29 PM, HS817 said:

For those that completed your finger prints for castle branch in person... how long did it take to get your results back? Thanks!

My fingerprints still said incomplete after a couple weeks so I emailed Amanda and she said they had all my results and I got accepted on Wednesday despite my Castlebranch still saying incomplete. Hope this helps!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sciencegal7 said:

My fingerprints still said incomplete after a couple weeks so I emailed Amanda and she said they had all my results and I got accepted on Wednesday despite my Castlebranch still saying incomplete. Hope this helps!

That's so great to hear! Yay!! Congratulations, and thank you SO much for the update! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sciencegal7 said:

Congrats!!!! That’s so awesome! I got my finger prints done on July 20th, interviewed on July 23rd and haven’t heard anything. Do you think it’s too early to email and ask? Lol 

12 hours ago, ZeniQuinn said:

Congrats!!!! That’s so awesome! I got my finger prints done on July 20th, interviewed on July 23rd and haven’t heard anything. Do you think it’s too early to email and ask? Lol 

12 hours ago, ZeniQuinn said:

Thank you!! I would definitely email her! I remember her saying in the interview that she never feels bothered when we email her hahaha.