South University -Tampa January 2021

9 hours ago, DTHAI said:

Has anyone else not received any information? Submitted and verified early June 

You aren't alone. Everything on my end was verified 6/15. Little discouraging, but let's stay hopeful!

Also, congrats to everyone who has received interview invites and acceptances! Continue to kill the game 🎉

• Like 2

On 7/23/2020 at 8:26 AM, giraffeisme said:

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I went for my drug screen this morning at LabCorp and was not charged. I printed out the form they provided and brought that with me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! How were you not charged? I am trying to fill out the CastleBranch stuff and it is having my put in my credit card number. 

Hi! How were you not charged? I am trying to fill out the CastleBranch stuff and it is having my put in my credit card number. 

I paid for castle branch! But that’s all I paid for (159 in total). Earlier in the thread someone said they also had to pay for their drug test, which I did not.

22 hours ago, vintagevanessa said:

Is the CastleBranch background check something we have to do before interviews? I thought most programs made you do it after being accepted and submitting your deposit. Spending $150+ on a background check before knowing if I get accepted is not something I saw coming.

Totally agree. I am wondering if I should email them about this. From what I have heard, it's pretty unusual for programs to require a background check before an interview. 

49 minutes ago, sel39 said:

Totally agree. I am wondering if I should email them about this. From what I have heard, it's pretty unusual for programs to require a background check before an interview. 

HI! I had my interview with them yesterday morning and during the interview they explained the process. You cannot receive an acceptance or a rejection until your CastleBranch is completed, which takes 3-4 weeks per the school. Hope this helps!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, giraffeisme said:

I paid for castle branch! But that’s all I paid for (159 in total). Earlier in the thread someone said they also had to pay for their drug test, which I did not.

You needed to use the billing account information and not your credit card information. I made the same mistake and emailed esd-billing@us.idemia.com to request a refund! You can also call customer service and they will walk you through the process of receiving a refund!

• Like 1

You needed to use the billing account information and not your credit card information. I made the same mistake and emailed esd-billing@us.idemia.com to request a refund! You can also call customer service and they will walk you through the process of receiving a refund!

Wait so they pay the 159 for castle branch?

Wait so they pay the 159 for castle branch?

Can someone clarify this? I paid the $159 for Castle Branch. I didn’t have an additional fee for fingerprints or the drug test. If I didn’t need to pay I would certainly appreciate a refund!

31 minutes ago, Ruru626 said:

Can someone clarify this? I paid the $159 for Castle Branch. I didn’t have an additional fee for fingerprints or the drug test. If I didn’t need to pay I would certainly appreciate a refund!

To me it sounds like the refund was in regards to the person that paid for the drug test on top of the $159, so they would be reimbursed for the drug test alone. I could be completely wrong but I'm pretty sure there's no way around paying the $159.

• Like 1

To me it sounds like the refund was in regards to the person that paid for the drug test on top of the $159, so they would be reimbursed for the drug test alone. I could be completely wrong but I'm pretty sure there's no way around paying the $159.

That is my assumption as well. Thanks!

23 hours ago, jladner89 said:

Yes you're correct! You are required to pay $159 and that includes the drug test.

2 hours ago, annedrew said:

What was the format of the interview day? I've heard 3 10-15 minute interviews but was wondering if anyone who has already interviewed can confirm! I'm very excited to interview next week and also super nervous! 

Yes that’s the format! You will get an email a couple of days before your interview that gives you the specific schedule of what you’ll be doing and when your interviews are! Good luck! 😊

Yes that’s the format! You will get an email a couple of days before your interview that gives you the specific schedule of what you’ll be doing and when your interviews are! Good luck! [emoji4]

Are the interviews more of a traditional style? I’ve heard this format is different from past years so I just want to be sure!

Could anyone who has completed the Castle Branch testing help me?

I am out of state, and I definitely enrolled using the out of state CB code (even verified in my confirmation email). However, on my CB to do list, it has "Florida Fingerprinting Inkcard Submission Instructions" and then further in the instructions discusses Florida fingerprinting locations. How am I supposed to complete this if I am out of state? Did anyone else have this issue?

Also, what does the "online registration date" mean? Is that when we created our castle branch account and signed up for the South University Tampa package?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by sel39
missed a word

On 7/27/2020 at 4:04 PM, Ruru626 said:

Are the interviews more of a traditional style? I’ve heard this format is different from past years so I just want to be sure!

Yes I’d say it’s more traditional! Try to relax as much as possible though, they just want to get to know you! And they were all super nice👍🏽

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/20/2020 at 7:03 AM, jladner89 said:

I had an interview on Thursday and it was only 1:1 interviews, 3 ten minute interviews. 

Hi! Just to confirm - this was for Tampa, correct? Thanks in advance! I heard from from a friend there were 2 one on ones, a panel, a group, and a group activity for the West Palm location! 

Edited by HS817