2020-2021 Application Cycle

Just wondering if anyone else applied late (this month)? It makes me nervous bc this school is rolling admissions, but I was not eligible to apply pretty much most of the cycle. It wasn't until their recent changes to their admissions requirements (due to COVID) that I became eligible. I feel like this puts me at somewhat of a disadvantage. I wish they would have made these changes earlier in the cycle. 😅

43 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

Just wondering if anyone else applied late (this month)? It makes me nervous bc this school is rolling admissions, but I was not eligible to apply pretty much most of the cycle. It wasn't until their recent changes to their admissions requirements (due to COVID) that I became eligible. I feel like this puts me at somewhat of a disadvantage. I wish they would have made these changes earlier in the cycle. 😅

Applied/completed secondary in September which I felt was late but this cycle is probably going to be unique for everyone. That was after sending them the GRE. Haven’t heard anything yet from USC. 

3 hours ago, TeddyRucpin said:

Applied/completed secondary in September which I felt was late but this cycle is probably going to be unique for everyone. That was after sending them the GRE. Haven’t heard anything yet from USC. 

This is my personal opinion, but I think anything submitted August and beyond is "late." I submitted everything this month for this program (CASPA, supplemental, etc.) 

I did receive an email stating they received everything and that my application is complete and ready for review by admissions. Got it a couple days after submitting everything on the same day. 😬

• 2 weeks later...