2020-2021 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, justtrynabeapa said:

i just got an interview invite for 11/7!

the email says, "**Each applicant will participate in the following sessions on a rotating basis: Interview, alumni panel, and student panel."

for those of you who have interviewed, will I, the interviewee, be with other people during the alumni panel and student panel?  

Congratulations! May I ask when you applied?

On 10/16/2020 at 1:31 AM, justtrynabeapa said:

i just got an interview invite for 11/7!

the email says, "**Each applicant will participate in the following sessions on a rotating basis: Interview, alumni panel, and student panel."

for those of you who have interviewed, will I, the interviewee, be with other people during the alumni panel and student panel?  

Congrats! The alumni and student panels are in a smaller group of interviewees. Then the interview is just you!

1 hour ago, ch4416 said:

Congrats! The alumni and student panels are in a smaller group of interviewees. Then the interview is just you!

Could you shed any light on your interview experience? I would love to know how your experience was in comparison to other schools (more relaxed vs more challenging)!

2 hours ago, MEJ97 said:

Could you shed any light on your interview experience? I would love to know how your experience was in comparison to other schools (more relaxed vs more challenging)!

It was very relaxed and conversational. They were very welcoming and tried to ease our nerves as much as possible. This was my best interview process by far. The environment they created was soooo positive and relaxed nothing like any other program I interviewed with. 

• Like 1

Hi I was wondering if there was anyone here who was admitted and is sending their deposit to the program! If so I was wondering if the address stated below is the address you sent the deposit to! I just wanted to double check and ensure I was correct before sending it! Thanks in advance!! 🙂

Keck School of Medicine of USC University of Southern California
Division of Physician Assistant Studies
1000 S. Fremont Avenue
Bldg A11, Unit 7, Room 11150
Alhambra, CA 91803

2 hours ago, Cat12 said:

Hi I was wondering if there was anyone here who was admitted and is sending their deposit to the program! If so I was wondering if the address stated below is the address you sent the deposit to! I just wanted to double check and ensure I was correct before sending it! Thanks in advance!! 🙂

Keck School of Medicine of USC University of Southern California
Division of Physician Assistant Studies
1000 S. Fremont Avenue
Bldg A11, Unit 7, Room 11150
Alhambra, CA 91803

Hey!! Here’s a photo of the exact address I sent it to! I got the email confirmation back from USC that they received my deposit. 

1EEDCA8E-9734-4CF5-972A-364BBA7FEFDD.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KRand said:

Has anyone been able to reach the PA Admissions Office by phone at all? I've sent a couple emails but haven't heard back. Just wanted to clarify something with them!

I haven't called, but they have been really responsive via email for me. Both the PA Admissions and Director of Admissions!