7 hours ago, Pa98173jd said:

Just received an invitation to interview! Last step of my application was done mid-July 

Has anyone else who has received an interview applied in mid-July?

Submitted my CASPA app late June..somehow missed that there was a Supplemental due. Too late or should I submit anyway?

Edited by Deepib

6 minutes ago, Deepib said:

Submitted my CASPA app late June..somehow missed that there was a Supplemental due. Too late or should I submit anyway?

It’s COVID times; perhaps more leeway time-wise this cycle? Who knows. There’s about 5-6 essays to write and then you need to snail mail a bank check. Go for it; you already paid the CASPA fee. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, homieeeee said:

Has anyone who interviewed on Sept 19th received a call? Or any other news? Didn't they say October 8th? 😞😞 

I haven’t heard anything either, yeah they said the 8th & possibly 9th too

8 minutes ago, homieeeee said:

Has anyone who interviewed on Sept 19th received a call? Or any other news? Didn't they say October 8th? 😞😞 

Hi! I haven’t gotten any news! And I think they did say it was the 8th but I think it was tentative 😶

Edited by Cat12

They usually call at 7pm PST. If you dont get a call, the day after is waitlist. Rejection comes anytime after. 

Edited by Pa98173jd
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, steviewisz said:

Does USC only do one round of interviews? Have there been days other than September 19th that people have interviewed? I sure hope so 🥺🤞🏼

Last cycle, they had an interview day each month until February. So there is always hope 🙂

Edited by Pa98173jd
  • Like 2

I got the call! So excited and congrats to everyone. Also good luck for everyone waiting on the next set of interviews.

• Like 4

For those of you who got invited for an interview, did they just contact you via email? Did you need to do anything extra with youSC?

Just now, cam999 said:

For those of you who got invited for an interview, did they just contact you via email? Did you need to do anything extra with youSC?

They send invites though email. You dont have to use youSC as an applicant. 

Hi I was wondering if anyone from the interview or in the program knows if the PA program itself grades pass/fail or regular grading system (A, B, etc). Thanks in advance 🙂 

11 hours ago, Cat12 said:

Hi I was wondering if anyone from the interview or in the program knows if the PA program itself grades pass/fail or regular grading system (A, B, etc). Thanks in advance 🙂 

Im not sure, sorry 😕 

11 hours ago, Cat12 said:

Regular grading. 🙂