• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got the call as well! So excited!!!

I got the call as well! Congrats everyone! 

I got the call! So excited and congrats to everyone. Also good luck for everyone waiting on the next set of interviews.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, sunshine777 said:

Hello everyone! I know its kind of late, but I was wondering, do they accept AP credits for Spanish? It specifies about AP credits for science prereqs but not spanish in the website.

Yes, they do! If you go on their website to Admission Requirements --> Application Procedure, there is a link that says "Click here to download Supplemental Application Template." It shows on there that they accept AP credit.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, sunshine777 said:

Thank you megmer!

I am filling out the secondary application. I was wondering how I should enter my chemistry courses, which are combined with my lab. But I do see there are slots for lab and lecture... does anyone know how to enter this? On my transcript, it only appears as one course for the semester. 

thanks in advance!

You just put "inclusive" in the lab section. That's how I did it in the past.

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

For all of those waiting just received an interview for Sept 19th so they are just now starting interviews!

Just received an interview invite for Sept 19th as well! See you then!

I submitted both primary and secondary apps in May.

On 8/28/2020 at 10:26 AM, MLPALA said:

Hi everyone! Congratulations to the people who Got interviews. I submitted my GRE scores but never received confirmation that USC got them. Does anyone know how to confirm they arrived? Thanks 

You can check on CASPA. On the check status tab and it will be under test scores

good luck with interviews next week! for those still waiting for interviews, don't worry. last year, i interviewed in january. it's hard when you see everyone posting about their interview invites, but don't give up hope!

Edited by tn2014
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1