• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got the call as well! So excited!!!

I got the call as well! Congrats everyone! 

I got the call! So excited and congrats to everyone. Also good luck for everyone waiting on the next set of interviews.

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Twonks2993 said:

Hey guys! When you mailed in your money order for the supplemental fee, did you include any additional information in the envelope other than the payment? Thank you in advance. 

I did not, I just made sure that the payment had all the information on where it was being delivered to 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, cam999 said:

Has anyone gotten any confirmation from the school? I sent in my CASPA, supplemental app, and money order but I haven't gotten any emails!

Hello! 

Yes, I received confirmation emails shortly after submitting everything. I got an overall confirmation email when they received my fees about a week after I mailed the fees. 

On 7/12/2020 at 7:37 PM, cam999 said:

Has anyone gotten any confirmation from the school? I sent in my CASPA, supplemental app, and money order but I haven't gotten any emails!

I got verified a week ago and I still haven't received an email that they received my app in addition to my supplemental and money order. I sent an email because I submitted my supplemental and money order while I was waiting to be verified (06/24/2020). I'll let you know what they say!

On 7/25/2020 at 9:22 PM, ekc5755 said:

Has anyone been invited to an interview yet?

I've been to two information sessions so far and they recommend you get everything in by 9/1 so I think up until that date they are still reviewing applications and then they'll start interviews when after that.

From what they told me, they are still discussing how to perform virtual interviews given this current COVID-19 pandemic and it seems like they have finalized any interview plans. 

10 hours ago, claureka said:

Can anyone briefly explain what to expect for the supplemental? Im really scared bc it says it must be done in one sitting- how long did it take you to complete the supplemental?

Don't be scared! They have a template of the supplemental application so you know what questions they will ask you. Here's the link to the template that's on their website.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, xtcine said:

Don't be scared! They have a template of the supplemental application so you know what questions they will ask you. Here's the link to the template that's on their website.

In the supplemental app one of the questions asks about if you've gotten a C, D, F, or a W in any classes. I got 1 C+ in a class that wasn't a prereq, but I'm not sure if I should talk about it since its a C+ and not a C. Do you guys think the question is referring to any kind of C (C-, C, C+) or strictly speaking a C and below?

41 minutes ago, PA20KA said:

I got the email that my application was under review back in June (June 5) and I haven’t received an email with the 10 digit ID. Do you think I should email them? Or is that too forward? 

I'm a reapplicant but also on the waitlist from last cycle. Last year, I received the 10 digit ID and it didn't serve any purpose in the process of being admitted. 

• Like 1
On 7/29/2020 at 12:08 AM, Christine616 said:

I've been to two information sessions so far and they recommend you get everything in by 9/1 so I think up until that date they are still reviewing applications and then they'll start interviews when after that.

From what they told me, they are still discussing how to perform virtual interviews given this current COVID-19 pandemic and it seems like they have finalized any interview plans. 

Are they having virtual information sessions? I've looked on their website and I couldn't find any information. Can you provide the link if you have it?

1 hour ago, megmer said:

Are they having virtual information sessions? I've looked on their website and I couldn't find any information. Can you provide the link if you have it?

Yes I spoke to an admissions counselor who told me that their fall interviews would be virtual. They were unsure about the later interview dates.

On 8/4/2020 at 10:21 AM, megmer said:

Last I checked the link on their site didn't work. I would email them and see if they have any upcoming information sessions. That's how I signed up for mine.