18 hours ago, PrePAJen said:

You’re welcome! And I’m not sure honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, no problem. Do you remeber if they referenced your application at all during the interview? Like did they seem to already know stuff about you? Also would you be able to tell me whether it was a traditional or MMI format? Seems like it's more traditional but I'm not sure. Thanks! 

46 minutes ago, jjr731 said:

Ok, no problem. Do you remeber if they referenced your application at all during the interview? Like did they seem to already know stuff about you? Also would you be able to tell me whether it was a traditional or MMI format? Seems like it's more traditional but I'm not sure. Thanks! 

It's more of a traditional format, but they did tell us not to share any information about the interview so that's all we can really say! I'm sorry!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, prepa012797 said:

It's more of a traditional format, but they did tell us not to share any information about the interview so that's all we can really say! I'm sorry!

No worries, I totally get it. Thanks!

3 hours ago, haleyhal said:

Has anyone heard from the 9/30 interview?

Nope! Thought we would hear today, but no such luck it seems. 

Is anyone else with an upcoming interview nervous that wifi will cut out/they will experience technical issues? My wifi at home isn't terrible but it's not perfect either. Did anyone who has interviewed already experience any issues / do you have any advice for preventing issues? Thanks.  

20 hours ago, jjr731 said:

Is anyone else with an upcoming interview nervous that wifi will cut out/they will experience technical issues? My wifi at home isn't terrible but it's not perfect either. Did anyone who has interviewed already experience any issues / do you have any advice for preventing issues? Thanks.  

I've interviewed with a few schools and Wake Forest in particular provided a lot of options in the case of technical difficulties. I wouldnt worry too much. I didnt have the best wifi and my interviews went okay! You could also have a friend do a test zoom or webex (whichever the particular interview is using) and see how your wifi and computer is functioning! 

Edited by prepa80000
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, prepa80000 said:

I've interviewed with a few schools and Wake Forest in particular provided a lot of options in the case of technical difficulties. I wouldnt worry too much. I didnt have the best wifi and my interviews went okay! You could also have a friend do a test zoom or webex (whichever the particular interview is using) and see how your wifi and computer is functioning! 

That's a good idea, I'll probably do that. Thank you, that makes me feel a lot better!

interviewed 10/06 and active applicant list! Not over yet!! Hopefully Ill be able to get off the list and join all you lovely people! So happy for yall that got accepted today!! Congrats

Interviewed 10/6 and got on the active applicant list as well! There’s still hope. Best of luck to everyone still applying/interviewing and congrats to those who got accepted!

• Like 1