Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 9/14 and the flipgrid activity required you to submit a 5 minute video basically telling the admissions committee anything that you wanted to tell them. There wasn't a sp

It looks like they have been reaching out Tuesdays and Wednesdays, hopefully we hear back soon!

Can anyone who interviewed today speak as to how it went? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

I got a phone call this morning with an acceptance! I received an email afterwards. This feels like a dream! I interviewed on 10/5/20. My Midwestern account now shows an accepted student checklist. My “applicant checklist” in my Midwestern account says “no missing items”. I took the CASPer test in June.

Edited by greentigers10
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MPaz521 said:

Congrats to those who got accepted! 😊

Did anyone hear back from the 10/26 interviews yet?

 

 

I was wondering the same thing! I interviewed 10/26 and I have not heard back yet. 
 

I’m thinking they might not have gotten to that day yet, since they said it might take 6-8 weeks! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what it means if our applicant portal hasn’t changed at all? It still shows just the required documents and exams received under the applicant checklist? I’m still waiting to hear back from the 9/28 interview. Probably not a good sign, but I’m trying to stay positive. Congrats to those of you that got accepted!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KE535 said:

Does anyone know what it means if our applicant portal hasn’t changed at all? It still shows just the required documents and exams received under the applicant checklist? I’m still waiting to hear back from the 9/28 interview. Probably not a good sign, but I’m trying to stay positive. Congrats to those of you that got accepted!

I’m on the same boat as you except I interviewed 9/21...anxiety has definitely kicked in but still trying so hard to be positive. Hopefully we both hear some good news soon

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Am5758 said:

I’m on the same boat as you except I interviewed 9/21...anxiety has definitely kicked in but still trying so hard to be positive. Hopefully we both hear some good news soon

9 hours ago, KE535 said:

Does anyone know what it means if our applicant portal hasn’t changed at all? It still shows just the required documents and exams received under the applicant checklist? I’m still waiting to hear back from the 9/28 interview. Probably not a good sign, but I’m trying to stay positive. Congrats to those of you that got accepted!

 

Hopping on board this boat too. Still haven’t heard any after my 9/28 interview 😕

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TaylorB1998 said:

Hello everyone! I know it’s later in the process, however I just received my interview invite! I  saw the online schedule and was wondering if the school was having us do zoom interviews as well, or is it just the flip gram? Thank you in advance!! 

Congrats! There is no direct one-on-one interaction with faculty. The interview portion includes a 5 minute FlipGrid video that you have 30 minutes to record, which if you see on the schedule is done within the first hour. After that it’s presentations and then a Q&A with faculty. 

Good luck! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MPaz521 said:

Congrats! There is no direct one-on-one interaction with faculty. The interview portion includes a 5 minute FlipGrid video that you have 30 minutes to record, which if you see on the schedule is done within the first hour. After that it’s presentations and then a Q&A with faculty. 

Good luck! 

Thank you so much I really appreciate it!!! Any tips on what to include in the video?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More