2020-2021 Application Cycle

I got a phone call this morning with an acceptance! I received an email afterwards. This feels like a dream! I interviewed on 10/5/20. My Midwestern account now shows an accepted student checklist. My “applicant checklist” in my Midwestern account says “no missing items”. I took the CASPer test in June.

Edited by greentigers10
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MPaz521 said:

Congrats to those who got accepted! 😊

Did anyone hear back from the 10/26 interviews yet?

I was wondering the same thing! I interviewed 10/26 and I have not heard back yet. 

I’m thinking they might not have gotten to that day yet, since they said it might take 6-8 weeks! 

Does anyone know what it means if our applicant portal hasn’t changed at all? It still shows just the required documents and exams received under the applicant checklist? I’m still waiting to hear back from the 9/28 interview. Probably not a good sign, but I’m trying to stay positive. Congrats to those of you that got accepted!

1 hour ago, KE535 said:

Does anyone know what it means if our applicant portal hasn’t changed at all? It still shows just the required documents and exams received under the applicant checklist? I’m still waiting to hear back from the 9/28 interview. Probably not a good sign, but I’m trying to stay positive. Congrats to those of you that got accepted!

I’m on the same boat as you except I interviewed 9/21...anxiety has definitely kicked in but still trying so hard to be positive. Hopefully we both hear some good news soon

7 hours ago, Am5758 said:

I’m on the same boat as you except I interviewed 9/21...anxiety has definitely kicked in but still trying so hard to be positive. Hopefully we both hear some good news soon

9 hours ago, KE535 said:

Hopping on board this boat too. Still haven’t heard any after my 9/28 interview 😕

6 hours ago, TaylorB1998 said:

Hello everyone! I know it’s later in the process, however I just received my interview invite! I  saw the online schedule and was wondering if the school was having us do zoom interviews as well, or is it just the flip gram? Thank you in advance!! 

Congrats! There is no direct one-on-one interaction with faculty. The interview portion includes a 5 minute FlipGrid video that you have 30 minutes to record, which if you see on the schedule is done within the first hour. After that it’s presentations and then a Q&A with faculty. 

Good luck! 

9 hours ago, MPaz521 said:

Congrats! There is no direct one-on-one interaction with faculty. The interview portion includes a 5 minute FlipGrid video that you have 30 minutes to record, which if you see on the schedule is done within the first hour. After that it’s presentations and then a Q&A with faculty. 

Good luck! 

Thank you so much I really appreciate it!!! Any tips on what to include in the video?