2020-2021 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, shorn247 said:

On the email for the schedule for the interview date tomorrow, there is no specific interview times listed. Only a "candidate activity." Does anyone have any input/ideas on what the activity might be and if there is a spot for an interview that I am not aware of? TIA

on the sample schedule, it was listed as a candidate flipgrid activity. i'm not too familiar with flipgrid but it looks like a platform where a question is provided and candidates post a video detailing their response... so i guess that's their way of interviewing us instead of the usual live one-on-one version?

3 hours ago, cb2017 said:

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 9/14 and the flipgrid activity required you to submit a 5 minute video basically telling the admissions committee anything that you wanted to tell them. There wasn't a specific prompt and there was no actual face-to-face interview. Hope that helps!

That is super helpful, thank you so much! Was that the only interview aspect of the day? 

• Like 1

On 9/18/2020 at 4:25 PM, GNF9918 said:

That is super helpful, thank you so much! Was that the only interview aspect of the day? 

It seems like they are going to use our CASPer scores evaluate us instead of devoting a significant portion of the  interview time to actually interviewing us. I’m definitely a little disappointed/worried by that, but it’s out of my control. 

• Like 4