• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 9/14 and the flipgrid activity required you to submit a 5 minute video basically telling the admissions committee anything that you wanted to tell them. There wasn't a sp

It looks like they have been reaching out Tuesdays and Wednesdays, hopefully we hear back soon!

Can anyone who interviewed today speak as to how it went? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, PrepaG said:

Does anyone have any insight to how many people are on the waitlist/how it is ranked or how many people usually get pulled off of it?

I asked admissions and they said Unranked and the list varies cycle to cycle with how many get pulled off

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 4:12 PM, priyanka said:

does anyone know how many more interview rounds there will be? i just emailed today because i haven't heard anything since i applied and i got a response saying that they are still actively reviewing applications and that i will be informed once a decision has been made 

Have you heard anything back yet? I emailed them too about two weeks ago and they said that my app is still under consideration so im wondering how much longer we have to wait to hear a decision😅

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 4:12 PM, FuturePA1223 said:

Have you heard anything back yet? I emailed them too about two weeks ago and they said that my app is still under consideration so im wondering how much longer we have to wait to hear a decision😅

I called them a while back and they said they don't send out rejections until the end of cycle so basically if you haven't received and interview by now you should assume your rejection. I did not receive an invite either and I am preparing to apply next cycle. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Maciej said:

I called them a while back and they said they don't send out rejections until the end of cycle so basically if you haven't received and interview by now you should assume your rejection. I did not receive an invite either and I am preparing to apply next cycle. Hope this helps.

thank you! i appreciate that 😄

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone! 

I am planning on applying to this program this upcoming cycle! Do any of you know if the program is strict on class units for prereqs? I went to a quarter school. Please let me know if you have any advice thanks!