2020-2021 Application Cycle

47 minutes ago, PrepaG said:

Does anyone have any insight to how many people are on the waitlist/how it is ranked or how many people usually get pulled off of it?

I asked admissions and they said Unranked and the list varies cycle to cycle with how many get pulled off

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 4:12 PM, priyanka said:

does anyone know how many more interview rounds there will be? i just emailed today because i haven't heard anything since i applied and i got a response saying that they are still actively reviewing applications and that i will be informed once a decision has been made 

Have you heard anything back yet? I emailed them too about two weeks ago and they said that my app is still under consideration so im wondering how much longer we have to wait to hear a decision😅

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 4:12 PM, FuturePA1223 said:

Have you heard anything back yet? I emailed them too about two weeks ago and they said that my app is still under consideration so im wondering how much longer we have to wait to hear a decision😅

I called them a while back and they said they don't send out rejections until the end of cycle so basically if you haven't received and interview by now you should assume your rejection. I did not receive an invite either and I am preparing to apply next cycle. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Maciej said:

I called them a while back and they said they don't send out rejections until the end of cycle so basically if you haven't received and interview by now you should assume your rejection. I did not receive an invite either and I am preparing to apply next cycle. Hope this helps.

thank you! i appreciate that 😄

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...