2020-2021 Application Cycle

7 hours ago, Madjoness said:

Hey guys! I just got offered an interview invite for 12/14! Do I make the flip gram video before the interview day or do we make it during the preview/interview day? Thanks!

6 hours ago, SmollenPA said:

I also just got an interview invitation for 12/14!! I was also wondering if we make the flipgram video before hand although I assume we make it the day of but can practice before. Should I make a flipgram account to prepare for the interview? 

Good luck to everyone!! 

congratulations! you make the flip gram video the day of the interview. there's a 30 min (?) time period allocated just for that activity. you don't need to make an account or anything. if i remember correctly, the admin sent a link in the zoom call that we had to click on in order to get to the activity.

10 hours ago, hanapa said:

Has anyone heard back from the 10/05 interview date? I saw a few people were accepted (congratulation btw!!) but did anyone get rejected or waitlisted from this day? I still haven't heard back 😕

Yeah I interviewed 10/12 and still haven’t heard anything back. They said it would take 4-8 weeks and it’s been 8 weeks. I wonder if I should call them or just keep on waiting

2 hours ago, Am5758 said:

Yeah I interviewed 10/12 and still haven’t heard anything back. They said it would take 4-8 weeks and it’s been 8 weeks. I wonder if I should call them or just keep on waiting

I emailed them yesterday, also interviewed 10/12, and they stated no decision has been made yet and they will notify once it has. Looks like more waiting!!

On 12/10/2020 at 10:21 AM, Christine616 said:

That doesn't prove very positive for people like me who interviewed on Monday lol. It's okay. Congrats to you guys that got accepted after waiting so long! It must have been nerve wracking. 

Don't lose hope! I believe their admissions committee meets once a month.

On 12/16/2020 at 2:48 PM, BAMBAM97 said:

Got accepted from the 11/30 interview! Got the call yesterday. Couldn’t believe it. Is there a Facebook group created?

Congrats! I also interviewed on 11/30 but haven't heard anything back yet 😞 starting to worry a little. Congrats to all those that have been accepted so far!!