2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI: I did get an email asking me about a missing prerequisite yesterday. The admissions officer said that she has been sending a lot of similar emails so I would guess Midwestern will be making moves to send interview invitations soon. 

Edited by ekc5755
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ekc5755 said:

FYI: I did get an email asking me about a missing prerequisite yesterday. The admissions officer said that she has been sending a lot of similar emails so I would guess Midwestern will be making moves to send interview invitations soon. 

I got one too. Crossing my fingers for all of us!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PAgrind said:

Hi guys, so from my understanding, CASPer is not required for this school? I believe it is only required for the AZ program location.

No, it's not required. Although, some schools will suggest taking it anyway but they'll usually state it on their admissions page.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone received anything other than a verification at this point? It's been crickets for me ever since they verified my application as complete back on 6/3. I know they were already sending out interview invites at this time the past few years, but I'm sure COVID has something to do with the delay. The waiting game is the hardest part. Best of luck to everyone!

39 minutes ago, tkann58 said:

Anyone received anything other than a verification at this point? It's been crickets for me ever since they verified my application as complete back on 6/3. I know they were already sending out interview invites at this time the past few years, but I'm sure COVID has something to do with the delay. The waiting game is the hardest part. Best of luck to everyone!

Crickets for me too and every other school I applied to lol. Feel like I'm losing my mind 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tkann58 said:

I got a confirmation email that they have all of my stuff and you can check that in your profile through them. Otherwise, none of the schools I have applied to have gotten back to anyone 😭

• Like 2

10 hours ago, tkann58 said:

I haven’t heard anything from any of the programs I’ve applied to! All verified and confirmed in early/mid-June but nothing since. The anxiety is real haha

Submitted July 8th

CASPA application verified on 7/2 due to submitting for other schools first. 

Got a bit trigger happy though and realize I don't actually take my GRE until July 19th (COVID delayed it i was suppose to take it in June) so I sent an email out to Amy from admissions because I had her contact information from the information session and she stated that my application was uploaded and on hold until I take my GRE. So i'm nervously hoping they don't fill up all the interview slots until then. 

6 minutes ago, shorn247 said:

Did anyone else receive a paper copy stating your application was complete and under review. I received an email stating the same thing earlier in June but I was unsure why I got a paper one as well.

I did too. Freaked me out at first lol.

• Like 1