Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 9/14 and the flipgrid activity required you to submit a 5 minute video basically telling the admissions committee anything that you wanted to tell them. There wasn't a sp

It looks like they have been reaching out Tuesdays and Wednesdays, hopefully we hear back soon!

Can anyone who interviewed today speak as to how it went? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI: I did get an email asking me about a missing prerequisite yesterday. The admissions officer said that she has been sending a lot of similar emails so I would guess Midwestern will be making moves to send interview invitations soon. 

Edited by ekc5755
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ekc5755 said:

FYI: I did get an email asking me about a missing prerequisite yesterday. The admissions officer said that she has been sending a lot of similar emails so I would guess Midwestern will be making moves to send interview invitations soon. 

I got one too. Crossing my fingers for all of us!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PAgrind said:

Hi guys, so from my understanding, CASPer is not required for this school? I believe it is only required for the AZ program location.

No, it's not required. Although, some schools will suggest taking it anyway but they'll usually state it on their admissions page.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MYoukh said:

No, it's not required. Although, some schools will suggest taking it anyway but they'll usually state it on their admissions page.

Thank you. I did check their admissions page, but I wanted to double check the forum before I sent an email.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone received anything other than a verification at this point? It's been crickets for me ever since they verified my application as complete back on 6/3. I know they were already sending out interview invites at this time the past few years, but I'm sure COVID has something to do with the delay. The waiting game is the hardest part. Best of luck to everyone!

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, tkann58 said:

Anyone received anything other than a verification at this point? It's been crickets for me ever since they verified my application as complete back on 6/3. I know they were already sending out interview invites at this time the past few years, but I'm sure COVID has something to do with the delay. The waiting game is the hardest part. Best of luck to everyone!

Crickets for me too and every other school I applied to lol. Feel like I'm losing my mind 😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tkann58 said:

Anyone received anything other than a verification at this point? It's been crickets for me ever since they verified my application as complete back on 6/3. I know they were already sending out interview invites at this time the past few years, but I'm sure COVID has something to do with the delay. The waiting game is the hardest part. Best of luck to everyone!

I got a confirmation email that they have all of my stuff and you can check that in your profile through them. Otherwise, none of the schools I have applied to have gotten back to anyone 😭

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tkann58 said:

Anyone received anything other than a verification at this point? It's been crickets for me ever since they verified my application as complete back on 6/3. I know they were already sending out interview invites at this time the past few years, but I'm sure COVID has something to do with the delay. The waiting game is the hardest part. Best of luck to everyone!

I haven’t heard anything from any of the programs I’ve applied to! All verified and confirmed in early/mid-June but nothing since. The anxiety is real haha

Link to post
Share on other sites

Submitted July 8th

CASPA application verified on 7/2 due to submitting for other schools first. 

Got a bit trigger happy though and realize I don't actually take my GRE until July 19th (COVID delayed it i was suppose to take it in June) so I sent an email out to Amy from admissions because I had her contact information from the information session and she stated that my application was uploaded and on hold until I take my GRE. So i'm nervously hoping they don't fill up all the interview slots until then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shorn247 said:

Did anyone else receive a paper copy stating your application was complete and under review. I received an email stating the same thing earlier in June but I was unsure why I got a paper one as well.

Yes, I also received that in the mail

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, shorn247 said:

Did anyone else receive a paper copy stating your application was complete and under review. I received an email stating the same thing earlier in June but I was unsure why I got a paper one as well.

I did too. Freaked me out at first lol.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More