2020-2021 Application Cycle

6 minutes ago, byf8thpber said:

Accepted to the Miami campus but will probably be giving up my seat as I was accepted to my top choice! Feel free to send me chipotle gift cards to influence the decision! 

Waitlisted to the Miami campus, so I would like to say thank you for taking one of the team lol. Good luck on your top choice!

Congratulations to those who got accepted!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pa98173jd said:

Can someone refresh my memory about the group interview at this program? Was this a group of applicant interview or group of faculty? I was accepted but I forgot how this interview went since I had multiple interviews in short amount of time. 

It was a group of other applicants.

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone ! I was accepted to Miami campus! Trying to do the background check and the drug screening and I noticed mention of including a letter to the FBI and an authorization for release form  with the fingerprint card. Also the drug screening mentioned having a chain of custody for drug screening form? Anyone know where to find these extra forms? 

20 hours ago, Smed2020 said:

Just wondering, has anyone not heard back from this school? I applied in July and haven’t heard anything besides the confirmation. Not even a rejection email lol

16 hours ago, Nat97 said:

I applied the beginning of August and haven’t heard anything back either.

I applied at the end of May and it's been crickets ever since. 

• 3 weeks later...

Would anyone be willing to share their stats and their acceptance status and if you feel covid impacted your app how it affected your application cycle and tips if you have them ? I would really appreciate it I plan to apply to Barry and its my top choice. My stats are not super strong and were very negatively impacted by Covid. So any info would be very much appreciated. Congratulations to you all for your hard work wether or not you were accepted and good luck to those still waiting !!

3 hours ago, Lindseyk99 said:

I just got my invitation to interview on Monday and I interview tomorrow. There were two other dates in late January for me to choose, so I know those are still left!

Yes! Just received an interview invitation for the Miami campus, there were four dates left two late january and 2 in the beginning of February. Does anyone know if the seats are filled? Also, is this in person or virtual?