On 2/24/2021 at 1:30 PM, Cseeg30 said:

GPA 3.07 or 3.70?

Congratulations! I was recently invited to interview and was wondering if you could share anything pertaining to the interview? Any tips are much appreciated! God bless you and I wish you much success! Who knows maybe I will be in your class lol!!!!

Much love!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got my under review email 08/25 and I still have not heard anything back from the program. I applied last year and it takes a while because Michelle is the only one reviewing applications. We are in

I just got accepted off the waitlist! I interviewed on 11/13

Accepted to the Miami campus but will probably be giving up my seat as I was accepted to my top choice! Feel free to send me chipotle gift cards to influence the decision! 

Posted Images

On 2/15/2021 at 6:38 AM, aspiringPAstudent94 said:

I was accepted to Miami campus with 3.07 GPA, 319 GRE, 1,360 hours PCE as an MA, 2,950 hours HCE as an ED scribe.

I think my volunteer experience and PS helped a lot

When did you submit your application?

I interviewed last Thursday for the Miami campus and our group was informed that both campuses still had seats remaining (it is never too late!). I just received an acceptance letter today via email and am beyond ecstatic! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, CherryCali24 said:

I interviewed last Thursday for the Miami campus and our group was informed that both campuses still had seats remaining (it is never too late!). I just received an acceptance letter today via email and am beyond ecstatic! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!!

Congrats!  When did you apply?

3 hours ago, CherryCali24 said:

Congratulations! That’s relieving to hear because i just interviewed Friday and they said we’d hear back in 4-6 weeks. Hopefully We’ll hear some good news sooner!

• Like 1
On 3/16/2021 at 2:42 PM, CherryCali24 said:

Congrats!! Could I ask you the format of the interview?

Need some help! Anyone who was accepted, which emails did you reply to within the 5 day period? Did you only reply to the acceptance or to all other emails sent from Barry including setting up your Barry account? 

Edited by SpilmE