2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, CherryCali24 said:

I interviewed last Thursday for the Miami campus and our group was informed that both campuses still had seats remaining (it is never too late!). I just received an acceptance letter today via email and am beyond ecstatic! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!!

Congrats!  When did you apply?

3 hours ago, CherryCali24 said:

I interviewed last Thursday for the Miami campus and our group was informed that both campuses still had seats remaining (it is never too late!). I just received an acceptance letter today via email and am beyond ecstatic! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!!

Congratulations! That’s relieving to hear because i just interviewed Friday and they said we’d hear back in 4-6 weeks. Hopefully We’ll hear some good news sooner!

• Like 1

On 3/16/2021 at 2:42 PM, CherryCali24 said:

Congrats!! Could I ask you the format of the interview?

Guest gogator2019
40 minutes ago, avalonmarlo said:

I was also waitlisted and wondering the same.

Just asked a previous student and they do reject people after interviews as well 

Guest gogator2019
1 hour ago, yoknell said:

Just received an invitation to interview but I denied it due to being accepted to another program. Don't lose hope yet! They are still emailing interviews out.

was this for the St. Pete campus?