2020-2021 Application Cycle

23 hours ago, Cseeg30 said:

GPA 3.07 or 3.70?

Sorry that was misleading

Nonscience GPA: 3.21
Overall science GPA: 3.23
Bacc science: 3.06 (this is the one I was thinking of)
Post-bacc: 3.78 (took classes at cal state and community college to raise my overall science. I did not attend a post bacc program)

Edited by aspiringPAstudent94

Guest gogator2019
On 3/1/2021 at 2:25 PM, hlam17 said:

I just got accepted off the waitlist! I interviewed on 11/13

Congratulations! Was that for the Miami campus?

47 minutes ago, futurepa911 said:

I was invited to interview late February and I chose the march 5th date. I haven't heard anything back from the program since and I'm unsure on what to do. Is anyone else experiencing this too? How long is the interview day? 

I interview a week after you, but my friend who interviewed in November told me she got her interview link a day before and it's from 8a-12p! 

I also got a confirmation from Ms. Spence confirming my interview date after I submitted my professional headshot.

Edited by qe2014424

On 3/3/2021 at 11:53 AM, qe2014424 said:

I interview a week after you, but my friend who interviewed in November told me she got her interview link a day before and it's from 8a-12p! 

I also got a confirmation from Ms. Spence confirming my interview date after I submitted my professional headshot.

Good luck! Hopefully you have better communication with the program.

Ms. Spence emailed a tentative conformation stating assume your interview day is the one you picked but I still have no link or time. I emailed her again and I got an automated message saying she isn't in office till the 8th... So safe to say I am stressed right now

37 minutes ago, futurepa911 said:

Good luck! Hopefully you have better communication with the program.

Ms. Spence emailed a tentative conformation stating assume your interview day is the one you picked but I still have no link or time. I emailed her again and I got an automated message saying she isn't in office till the 8th... So safe to say I am stressed right now

oh no! I am so sorry this happened to you. I am sending you good vibes and happy thoughts, I hope this issue resolves itself. 

On 2/24/2021 at 1:30 PM, Cseeg30 said:

GPA 3.07 or 3.70?

Congratulations! I was recently invited to interview and was wondering if you could share anything pertaining to the interview? Any tips are much appreciated! God bless you and I wish you much success! Who knows maybe I will be in your class lol!!!!

Much love!