2020-2021 Application Cycle

Guest gogator2019

Interviewing 1/18, beyond excited. Any tips would be much appreciated! 

Also, at the bottom of the invite it says seats might be filled before we interview. Did it say that for anyone else?  little scary! haha

40 minutes ago, Monicabellaaa said:

Interviewing 1/18, beyond excited. Any tips would be much appreciated! 

Also, at the bottom of the invite it says seats might be filled before we interview. Did it say that for anyone else?  little scary! haha

Hi!! I received my invite today and picked my preferred date as the 02/18 as well ( i think that’s what you meant )! My invite said the same thing about seats possibly being already filled by the time of the interview but fingers crossed! 

Guest gogator2019
3 hours ago, KFPrePA said:

Hi!! I received my invite today and picked my preferred date as the 02/18 as well ( i think that’s what you meant )! My invite said the same thing about seats possibly being already filled by the time of the interview but fingers crossed! 

Yes that’s what I meant! 
hoping for the best and wishing you luck! 

On 1/8/2021 at 1:57 PM, PAontheroad said:

Accepted off the waitlist this afternoon! Barry was my top choice so I'm excited to attend this fall. Looking forward to getting to know others in the class, has a facebook group already been started for class of 2023? 

I was accepted into the Miami campus as well and so excited to meet you and the rest of the class! Anyone find or start a Facebook group yet?