for everyone who interviewed on 9/30 please respond here and say when you hear back! They said it could take up to 4 weeks to get a response so I'm curious to see when people start hearing back from admissions.

Praying I get in, I didn't know how much I'd fall in love with Cornell until going through this process and I would definitely be crushed if I didn't get in because it without a doubt feels like the perfect fit for me. 

hey @jackiePA We were in the same interview group! I totally agree with you- after interviewing, I couldn't be more sure of wanting to attend Cornell. This waiting game is going to be hard but hopefully we will hear good news! 

• Like 1

Hi all, 

To those who have interviewed, are there only two parts(the faculty and the small group?) 

Have they changed the format at all for those who interviewed on 9/30?

If anyone is willing to share their experience it would be much appreciated! Getting nervous as 10/14 approaches!

Thanks!

Edited by Emrosti1215

21 minutes ago, Emrosti1215 said:

Hi all, 

To those who have interviewed, is there only two parts(the faculty and the small group?) 

Have they changes the format at all for those who interviewed on 9/30?

If anyone is willing to share their experience it would be much appreciated! Getting nervous as 10/14 approaches!

Thanks!

I interviewed 9/9 and it was just the two parts. I would not worry too much! (I realize that’s easier said than done.) This was by far my favorite interview. I felt very comfortable and it felt more like a conversation than an interview. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, lexi1424 said:

I interviewed 9/9 and it was just the two parts. I would not worry too much! (I realize that’s easier said than done.) This was by far my favorite interview. I felt very comfortable and it felt more like a conversation than an interview. 

Definitely easier said than done! haha but thanks! I feel like I have the hardest time with straightforward interview questions for some reason! 

Have you heard back yet from the program?

Edited by Emrosti1215

9 minutes ago, Emrosti1215 said:

Definitely easier said than done! haha but thanks! I feel like I have the hardest time with straightforward interview questions for some reason! 

Have you heard back yet from the program?

Yes! I accepted a seat earlier this week. 

Good luck with your interview! 

On 10/2/2020 at 3:09 PM, lexi1424 said:

Yes! I accepted a seat earlier this week. 

Good luck with your interview! 

I hope you dont mind, but I have an interview coming up for this program and I wanted to know if I could ask you some questions in preparation? What was the interview style like? What was a question they asked that surprised you? Was it mainly just " Why do you want to be a PA etc... or were the questions more challenging to answer ( as in nothing you really could prepare for)

1 hour ago, aallexxis said:

I hope you dont mind, but I have an interview coming up for this program and I wanted to know if I could ask you some questions in preparation? What was the interview style like? What was a question they asked that surprised you? Was it mainly just " Why do you want to be a PA etc... or were the questions more challenging to answer ( as in nothing you really could prepare for)

I would say there was a mix of traditional and challenging questions. The faculty interview focused more on the traditional questions. I felt like I struggled a bit with the group interview simply because there were so many people trying to answer the same question. 

I would definitely go to the info session the night before. You learn a lot about the program and get to meet current students. 

• Like 1

Hi all!

Just sending a quick update that I just received an email to be placed in their alternate list. I interviewed on 9/9/2020.

Best of luck to all that are interviewing/waiting to hear back!

8 hours ago, nerual19 said:

Any tips for this interview or how it is structured?? My interview is this week!

Good luck! Definitely go to the student q&a session the night before if you can make it. I learned so much about the school and it made me feel more prepared with questions for my interview the next day

Question for those that have been accepted: has anyone gotten their acceptance packet in the mail yet? Or will those likely be mailed out later?

10 hours ago, PABoi said:

Question for those that have been accepted: has anyone gotten their acceptance packet in the mail yet? Or will those likely be mailed out later?

Nothing yet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1