Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a 2nd year PA student at Weill Cornell, so PM me if you have any questions!

I JUST GOT AN ACCEPTANCE CALL AHHHHHH

Has anyone been verified back in early June and not heard anything from the program yet? Cornell confirmed receipt of my verified app 6/1, but I have not heard anything since.....anyone else in the sa

Hi everyone! For the people that got the supplemental, how did you interpret the second question?

I'm not sure if it means difficulty getting a certain number of hours (due to covid) or challenges faced at work (i.e a difficult patient) or another interpretation?

Thanks in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Abbslau said:

Hi everyone! For the people that got the supplemental, how did you interpret the second question?

I'm not sure if it means difficulty getting a certain number of hours (due to covid) or challenges faced at work (i.e a difficult patient) or another interpretation?

Thanks in advance!

I was confused about this too, but I went with challenges faced at work. I feel like they wouldn't assume COVID affected all applicants' HCE/PCE, because plenty of people had it all done by the time they applied.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Set83 said:

Congratulations!! When did you apply? 

Thank you! I applied at the end of May and received email confirmation that my application was received on June 6th. 

I was starting to lose hope when I saw everyone who got supplementals in this thread but glad mine came today. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, futurepa095 said:

Thank you! I applied at the end of May and received email confirmation that my application was received on June 6th. 

I was starting to lose hope when I saw everyone who got supplementals in this thread but glad mine came today. 

That gives me hope, too! Thanks and congrats!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, pasunite said:

do we think cornell will be doing additional interviews or should we assume that they've filled their class?

 

I think they’ll have more people will get rejected, and some of the accepted students won’t matriculate for different reasons.

 

14 hours ago, GunBlood222 said:

anyone feel the inteview was a little difficult? 

I thought most questions were pretty standard, they threw one hardball though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Oatmeal77 said:

I think they’ll have more people will get rejected, and some of the accepted students won’t matriculate for different reasons.

 

I thought most questions were pretty standard, they threw one hardball though. 

  • 45 posts
   20 hours ago,  pasunite said: 

do we think cornell will be doing additional interviews or should we assume that they've filled their class?

 

I think they’ll have more people will get rejected, and some of the accepted students won’t matriculate for different reasons.

Do you have any idea how many they've already accepted and how many spots are left?   Wondering about my chances.  Did they give you any sense of whether starting fully remote or partially in person

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, pasunite said:
  • 45 posts
   20 hours ago,  pasunite said: 

do we think cornell will be doing additional interviews or should we assume that they've filled their class?

 

I think they’ll have more people will get rejected, and some of the accepted students won’t matriculate for different reasons.

Do you have any idea how many they've already accepted and how many spots are left?   Wondering about my chances.  Did they give you any sense of whether starting fully remote or partially in person

 

They transitioned to online and are going to transition to a hybrid format in September. Lectures online with days scheduled where students come in for in person skills classes. No idea how many spots are filled, they’re still sending out secondaries though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Oatmeal77 said:

They transitioned to online and are going to transition to a hybrid format in September. Lectures online with days scheduled where students come in for in person skills classes. No idea how many spots are filled, they’re still sending out secondaries though.

Thanks fingers crossed 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 10:18 PM, TheColorBlue said:

A bit late to the game but... I just submitted my application today. Still working on supplemental apps for other schools and didn't realize Cornell had one after you submit to CASPA 😓 Oy!

Do you mean Cornell sent you the secondary app?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More