2020-2021 Application Cycle

Guest dean227
8 minutes ago, ellster said:

I have not yet heard back at all. Does anyone know if I had this point I should expect to receive a rejection letter soon?

I haven’t heard back anything either. 

34 minutes ago, Laybunny said:

Thank you for sharing this. I interviewed on October 8 and I know I'm being a little impatient but the wait is so hard 😞 

Good luck! I know the waiting game sucks. I've interviewed at Western the last 3 cycles and I can confirm decisions have always been given around March. I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully we will be classmates one day! Cheers!

Edited by EmilyJean
  • Thanks 1

On 11/30/2020 at 12:41 PM, yuenj3 said:

I haven't heard anything back yet. I'll post whenever I do! Did anyone who had interviewed on the 11/5 ask when we would hear back?

Also, out of curiosity, has everyone who has interviewed in October heard back yet? Or has it only been those few that were accepted so far? 

They give all decisions out in March typically.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2020 at 6:30 PM, Pa98173jd said:

They group by GPA  and they group once more post interview. Essentially before the interview, you are paired with someone with about the same stats. If both of y'all are great at the interview, the slightly better applicant gets admitted and the other applicant gets placed on the alternative list in case THAT specific, admitted applicant declines his/her offer. Hope that makes sense. This was explained at last year's interview day.

Woah! Good to know!

On 11/16/2020 at 9:34 AM, helliott said:

I also received an interview invite this morning and was only able to register for January! When I first got on there was an available interview for this Thursday the 19th, but as I was registering it said it was no longer available, so I registered for the 13th of Jan! 

I am interviewing then as well. Congrats!

Anyone know about their prereq consideration? I know they allow only 1 prereq remaining afrer Dec 31. Would they consider Anat or Phys as one? It sucks cuz their webpage was confusing when they said "excluding" since it could also be interpreted as another prereq in addition to A&P could also be outstanding...any feedback appreciated.

9 minutes ago, Graceme said:

Anyone know about their prereq consideration? I know they allow only 1 prereq remaining afrer Dec 31. Would they consider Anat or Phys as one? It sucks cuz their webpage was confusing when they said "excluding" since it could also be interpreted as another prereq in addition to A&P could also be outstanding...any feedback appreciated.

Hey friend! I am not 100% sure. I interpreted it as anatomy and physiology is excluded from the prerequisites they would allow to be outstanding. I am not sure though. You should reach out to admissions to clarify. Good luck! 

Edited by EmilyJean