2020-2021 Application Cycle

18 hours ago, yuenj3 said:

Hello! I interviewed on 11/5. If anyone who has interviewed for that date has heard back, can you let me know? I saw a previous post where they heard back about a week after, and I just want to know if it’ll be about the same for everyone else who is accepted. Thanks in advance! 

Hey I also interviewed on that date, i'll make a post once I hopefully hear back! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ajbracken said:

Good morning everyone! I just received an interview invite this morning butt the nearest available date to sign up for was 1/13. Do you guys think this is the last round of interviews? 

Hello,

congratulations on your interview. Can you please share your stats if you dont mind. 
thank you 

2 hours ago, ujdugar said:

Hey guys, 

I also got an invitation to interview this morning, I scheduled for Jan 13 as well! Anybody that interviewed, was it traditional or MMI style? For those wondering, all my GPAs were around 3.6. 

Looks like it is MMI. Look at the "Online Interview Web Page" link on the email they sent to notify you that you were invited to interview. There is a ton of good info. I think the interview format info was in the "booklet" link.

5 hours ago, kyleeee said:

Looks like it is MMI. Look at the "Online Interview Web Page" link on the email they sent to notify you that you were invited to interview. There is a ton of good info. I think the interview format info was in the "booklet" link.

IMO, the interview format was more of a traditional interview since you are not changing interviewers throughout the session. 

• Like 3

I also received an interview invite yesterday and I selected Jan 13th. I applied three weeks before the deadline and my lowest GPA is 3.68 (overall cumulative). Judging from recent posts they are interviewing candidates whose lowest GPA is 3.6 ish. 

I'm guessing they aren't doing interviews from the Nov 19th until Jan? 

1 hour ago, dean227 said:

Does anyone know what their lowest GPA they usually interview? I applied and haven;t heard back yet and applied early. I have a 3.67 cumulative. 

I went to their open house a few times. The lowest was a 3.5 I believe.

but they go based off your lowest GPA out of the three they calculate for you. So your lowest GPA is where your application goes. 

Guest dean227
12 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

I went to their open house a few times. The lowest was a 3.5 I believe.

but they go based off your lowest GPA out of the three they calculate for you. So your lowest GPA is where your application goes. 

Oh what is the three they calculate? 

2 minutes ago, aewayne22 said:

Did anyone ever hear back from the November 5th interview date

I haven't heard anything back yet. I'll post whenever I do! Did anyone who had interviewed on the 11/5 ask when we would hear back?

Also, out of curiosity, has everyone who has interviewed in October heard back yet? Or has it only been those few that were accepted so far?