2020-2021 Application Cycle

I also received an interview invite for 11/18! Does anyone know how many people gets interviewed per interview day? Also previous comment mentioned that it was only 4 questions but the interview is supposed to be an hour long. Is there more to it than the 6 questions or is it not really an hour long?

Also congrats on those getting accepted!!

3 hours ago, sallytff said:

I also received an interview invite for 11/18! Does anyone know how many people gets interviewed per interview day? Also previous comment mentioned that it was only 4 questions but the interview is supposed to be an hour long. Is there more to it than the 6 questions or is it not really an hour long?

Also congrats on those getting accepted!!

It is about 50. They said they will have 9 dates and about 450 interviews. 

Hi Everyone!

My name is Natasha  and I am a first year at Western.  Congrats to those who have been accepted so far to the class of 2023! To those who haven't heard anything yet don't lose hope, just have lots of patience you still have time. 

We have set up a facebook page for those accepted and if you would like to get added please send and a picture of your acceptance letter and a photo ID to:

2023mspa@gmail.com

If your FB name is not the same as that on your ID, please mention that in the email.

Thank you, and congrats! 

Edited by NP2022

1 hour ago, faaithbeee said:

For those interviewing or who have already interviewed this cycle, how did you upload your photo ID and confidentiality agreement? When I went onto the Applicant Status Page, all I see is the Upload Materials section. Is there another section I should be seeing? Please help!!!

After you've confirmed your interview date, the ID upload action button is at the bottom of the page.