2020-2021 Application Cycle

Hi Everyone!

My name is Natasha  and I am a first year at Western.  Congrats to those who have been accepted to the program so far !

We have set up a facebook page for those accepted and if you would like to get added please send and a picture of your acceptance letter and a photo ID to:

2023mspa@gmail.com

If your FB name is not the same as that on your ID, please mention that in the email.

Thank you, and congrats! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EmilyJean said:

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!

HOLLA at yo girl if you need a roommate! Once you pay your deposit, you'll be able to submit a roommate request form so people can see what you're looking for etc, but just thought I would reach out on here too!!

Hi!! Do you happen to know if they are still sending out acceptances? Or was yesterday the only day? I’m still waiting to hear back from 1/14

1 hour ago, a1b2c3 said:

I interviewed that day as well and I’m in the same boat 😞 

I’m thinking that the rest of us will probably know by this evening. Statistically (if you disregard last year because it was the beginning of Covid) everyone knows their results by the second Friday after the last interview. After studying the trend in all the past forums that’s what I got 😂. So fingers crossed it’s good news only tonight 🤞🏼. I won’t be checking until probably 4 am when I get off work though.

• Like 5

Just now, Malaynan said:

interviewed November 19 and haven’t heard a thing. they said not to worry because 90% find out in March but now I’m stressing 😕

Me, too! I was really stressed about it last night watching everyone get their acceptances, but we need to still keep our heads up! No decision still means there could be a chance 😊

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, futurepa911 said:

To those accepted, were any of you from the March 3 interview?

Me! My interview slot was at 10:25. Don’t lose hope if you’re still waiting. Last year, I was denied while at the same time others heard back that they were waitlisted or accepted. You never know what will happen! 

• Like 1