Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really don't understand what Western is looking for in a candidate. This is my fourth interview with WesternU MY FOURTH INTERVIEW !!!! and I was rejected again 😭 year after year I've shown professio

Received an acceptance to WesternU! I interviewed on Oct 8, and was very surprised to have a decision back so early as they told us to expect to hear back in March. Good luck to everyone out there!!!

I just got an update to my status. I went from alternate to being admitted! I’m still in shock! 😮😭😃🥰

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Natalieee said:

Hi guys! Congrats to those of you who have been accepted! Can you guys share stats to see what GPAs they are looking for at this time?

Thank you! 

Hey! I interviewed 1/13 and was accepted 1/26 

Stats:

~3.6 GPA

~6,000 health care experience hours 

~600 volunteer hours 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Natalieee said:

Hi guys! Congrats to those of you who have been accepted! Can you guys share stats to see what GPAs they are looking for at this time?

Thank you! 

Thanks girl! Here’s my stats: Non-traditional student working 50+ hours per week while going to school FT.

Overall GPA: 3.7

Science GPA: 3.6

PCE: 3000+ (EMT/Phlebotomist in an UC setting where our scope was set by the Medical Director. Aka we got to do everything! It’s a MO state law thing.)
HCE: 2500+ (Scribe and Athletic Training)

Leadership Hours: 1200+ (Management and medical training team)
Volunteer: 500+ (Teaching dance and military events)
GRE: 306

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EmilyJean said:

Hey! I interviewed 1/13 and was accepted 1/26 

Stats:

~3.6 GPA

~6,000 health care experience hours 

~600 volunteer hours 

You mentioned this is your third cycle. Did your GPA change significantly between cycles? Just scared since mine is 3.6 😞

 

thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ujdugar said:

You mentioned this is your third cycle. Did your GPA change significantly between cycles? Just scared since mine is 3.6 😞

 

thanks!

No my GPA hasn’t changed on CASPA. Although it may be higher because I think western recalculated your gpa is you repeated any courses where CASPA doesn’t. So I might be closer to a 3.7-3.8

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know that after we choose our interview invite & upload the ID... do we go back to the uploaded materials page and upload it there? And I heard of a confidentiality agreement?? Sorry im a bit confused. 
also. Looks like interviews are held at 1055am.... although the website says it use to be at 7-8am starting.

antone want to share there experience? I just don’t want to miss the interview or will they send out a schedule? 
thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zebra1025 said:

Does anyone know that after we choose our interview invite & upload the ID... do we go back to the uploaded materials page and upload it there? And I heard of a confidentiality agreement?? Sorry im a bit confused. 
also. Looks like interviews are held at 1055am.... although the website says it use to be at 7-8am starting.

antone want to share there experience? I just don’t want to miss the interview or will they send out a schedule? 
thanks.

When I got my interview confirmation there was a link there that allowed me to upload a picture. You can also upload it through the supplemental material link on your application page as well. I did both because I am type A and didn't want to miss anything lol. You will receive all interview information sometime after you confirm. I think I got mine the next day or within a week. It will have the zoom link with your interview date and time (pacific time) there. It's pretty straight forward once you get there you will see! Good luck and congrats!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EmilyJean said:

When I got my interview confirmation there was a link there that allowed me to upload a picture. You can also upload it through the supplemental material link on your application page as well. I did both because I am type A and didn't want to miss anything lol. You will receive all interview information sometime after you confirm. I think I got mine the next day or within a week. It will have the zoom link with your interview date and time (pacific time) there. It's pretty straight forward once you get there you will see! Good luck and congrats!

Did you need to just submit the front side of your ID? Or back side as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sallytff said:

I couldn't find the facebook group 😞 Is it approved?

I think the group is probably private and invitation only. If you email 2023mspa@gmail.com a photo of your acceptance letter and a photo id, someone should invite you to the group. Also, include if your name on Facebook is different than your ID. I haven’t been accepted, so I’m not sure how long it takes for them to send out an invite. Hope this helps! 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More