2020-2021 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, Natalieee said:

Hi guys! Congrats to those of you who have been accepted! Can you guys share stats to see what GPAs they are looking for at this time?

Thank you! 

Thanks girl! Here’s my stats: Non-traditional student working 50+ hours per week while going to school FT.

Overall GPA: 3.7

Science GPA: 3.6

PCE: 3000+ (EMT/Phlebotomist in an UC setting where our scope was set by the Medical Director. Aka we got to do everything! It’s a MO state law thing.)
HCE: 2500+ (Scribe and Athletic Training)

Leadership Hours: 1200+ (Management and medical training team)
Volunteer: 500+ (Teaching dance and military events)
GRE: 306

7 hours ago, ujdugar said:

You mentioned this is your third cycle. Did your GPA change significantly between cycles? Just scared since mine is 3.6 😞

thanks!

No my GPA hasn’t changed on CASPA. Although it may be higher because I think western recalculated your gpa is you repeated any courses where CASPA doesn’t. So I might be closer to a 3.7-3.8

Does anyone know that after we choose our interview invite & upload the ID... do we go back to the uploaded materials page and upload it there? And I heard of a confidentiality agreement?? Sorry im a bit confused. 
also. Looks like interviews are held at 1055am.... although the website says it use to be at 7-8am starting.

antone want to share there experience? I just don’t want to miss the interview or will they send out a schedule? 
thanks.

Just now, Zebra1025 said:

Does anyone know that after we choose our interview invite & upload the ID... do we go back to the uploaded materials page and upload it there? And I heard of a confidentiality agreement?? Sorry im a bit confused. 
also. Looks like interviews are held at 1055am.... although the website says it use to be at 7-8am starting.

antone want to share there experience? I just don’t want to miss the interview or will they send out a schedule? 
thanks.

When I got my interview confirmation there was a link there that allowed me to upload a picture. You can also upload it through the supplemental material link on your application page as well. I did both because I am type A and didn't want to miss anything lol. You will receive all interview information sometime after you confirm. I think I got mine the next day or within a week. It will have the zoom link with your interview date and time (pacific time) there. It's pretty straight forward once you get there you will see! Good luck and congrats!

2 hours ago, EmilyJean said:

When I got my interview confirmation there was a link there that allowed me to upload a picture. You can also upload it through the supplemental material link on your application page as well. I did both because I am type A and didn't want to miss anything lol. You will receive all interview information sometime after you confirm. I think I got mine the next day or within a week. It will have the zoom link with your interview date and time (pacific time) there. It's pretty straight forward once you get there you will see! Good luck and congrats!

Did you need to just submit the front side of your ID? Or back side as well.

3 hours ago, sallytff said:

I couldn't find the facebook group 😞 Is it approved?

I think the group is probably private and invitation only. If you email 2023mspa@gmail.com a photo of your acceptance letter and a photo id, someone should invite you to the group. Also, include if your name on Facebook is different than your ID. I haven’t been accepted, so I’m not sure how long it takes for them to send out an invite. Hope this helps! 😊